Lim Youngmin (Ab6ix) imagine 1 (2/4)

"So this is the TFX? It looks smaller than i expected." Jihyun thought loudly as they opened the little package in the size of a box of matches. "It really is. How should this work?" Jihee slowly pulled out the little machine in form of a wristband and so did her brother since they needed two of these. That was one con. They couldnt travel back to the same time and person. So they decided that Jihyun eould travel back to Youngmins old 20s and Jihee to Miyoungs. And eventually they would all meet.

"Apparently you have to put in a hair of the person you wanna travel back to and then just set in the time. Sounds easy." their mother read from the package and all the others nodded. "Okay then start. And please remember dont do anything dangerous and dumb, understood?" the Lim siblings both nodded and hugged their parents for the last time for now.

"You will be back in five days so remember to not tell them who you are." they both nodded once again and put their wristbands around their arms. With one last encouraging look of their parents, they counted down from five till they pressed the start button at the same time.

5

4

3

2

1

Start

And they were gone.

It all happened so quickly, it was even hard to tell if they really just stood there or if it was just their imagination. It was as if time disappeared and a whole new world opened for them. A world in the past, where everything they thought to know vanished and formed itself into a total new environment.

The modern family livingroom just slowly faded out and new never seen before scenes were replaced instead. Their parents faces turning into big patches of all colors and setting into another place and time.

And there they were. In 2021. The year their parents met. While Jihee travelled back to her mothers past, Jihyun was travelling to his fathers. Jihee was the first who woke up and all she could see were white walls around her.

As she sat up growning because of the strong headache she felt, she noticed that she was in a small room with an older TV, a brown fuzzy rug under her feet and a big bed with white bedsheets. It basically looked like a simple non expensive hotel room. Where she came from there were a lot of new and modern high tech hotel rooms it was pretty rare seeing one just with a TV as the only technical device and probably a phone with a wire.

With careful steps Jihee started to look around and exit the small door to her room with the number 202 on it. She already had speculated over where they were gonna wake up or where they should sleep but obviously there are hotel rooms. The whole concept was just so confusing and detailed, it would give everyone a headache who would try to understand it.

The door creeked a bit but soon she found the way out of the hotel which surprisingly was an old fashioned hotel with a lobby and even staff running around or giving customers advices. Since there were mostly just self service hotels despite the luxus ones in her time, she knew nearly nothing. All Jihee basically knew from her parents about these older hotels was that you should never take things out of the mini fridge in the hotel room because the beverages in it would be thrice the normal price.

She had always laughed about the stories their parents told them when they talked about their golden youth. Once her father accidentaly drank up all the drinks in the mini fridge after a concert they had and he got majorly scolded when their manager saw the enormous bill at the end of the trip. He never even touched such a fridge ever again in his life. And now he even thaught his kids to do so. What an intellectuel man.