Liu Yangyang (WayV) imagine 1

Sitting on a bench, my hands deep in my hair and boringly watching some random people weirdly all with pink hair walk by. It felt quiet chilly here and i heard a quiet talking voice like from the news in the background. I was extremely confused by all these random things around me suddenly.

But before i could even move, i felt some warm hand creep around my shoulders, giving me a little kiss on one if them. My heart fluttered lightly just like every other time i see him. Like basically every night. In every dream.

"Do you want to go the zoo with me, babe? Its just around the corner." he smiled excitedly and it lit up everything immediately. It was now warm and sunny, everything dunked in a yellow orange color. I nodded just as excited as he and took his hand into mine.

"Lets go. You owe me an ice cream because of yesterday, remember?" i smirked at him, looking from behind my long lashes up to him. He nodded chuckling and pressed his lips against my cheek. "i know y/n i know. Dont worry, i will get you the whole ice cream store if you want."

"Would you REALLY?" i asked him with big eyes, clinging to his arm. He nodded laughing cutely. "of course. I would do anything for you. Now lets go watch the girafes first. I know you like them the most besides the meerkats." i nodded fascinated that he knows that. I may have said it once in a random conversation between us. But he still knows it. My heart got even warmer.

"they are just adorable." i murmured against his shoulder. "just like you..." he added and i blushed. "stoopp iittt yangyang. Im not adorable. You are." he shook his head laughing. "thats not possible y/n. It just isnt." he joked and poked me into my side.