Park Jinyoung (Got7) Imagine 1

I really loved these days where i just cuddled on the couch with jinyoung and read a book together with him. I was laying on his chest while he was slowly turning the pages with his smooth long fingers. I slightly looked up to up every few minutes admirering his beauty as much as possible. His hair was messy, he had no make up on and he wore his adorable glasses but for me he was the most handsome man ive ever seen. And i wouldnt hesistate a second to kiss him right know. And on top of that he smelled just amazing because he had just got out of the shower. I love him just in so many aspects my heart would nearly burst out of love. There was a comfortable silence between the two of us and i was totally enjoying it. So does Jinyoung.

"oppa ?" i asked a bit tiredly but totally comfortable. He looked down to me with a smile. His eyes just showed so much love and warmth. I just loved his calm personality. Thats one reason why i fell so deep for him. "can we order pizza? I dont know why but i suddenly want to eat some pizza." i laughed a bit. He chuckled but nodded. "sure. Should we share one? I dont have that much of a hunger." he said and i nodded.

So we ordered a pizza and after about ten minutes the door rang and i stood up opening for the expected pizza. But when i opened the door, there wasnt as expected the pizza man, no, there was jinyoungs sister soo young. She seemed totally lost in thoughts. "oh hey... What are you doing here?" i said pretty confused but let her in. She sighted and thanked me. "ahh i dont know i was just so stressed about everything... I dont know." she said lost in words and i nodded. Exactly in this moment jinyoung appeared behind the door and also seemed a bit confused to see her but also happy. "noona...what are you doing here?" he asked her again as me and she just sighted again. "can i just stay for a while and drink a coffee ? I dont wanna go home at the moment really." she told us and took of her jacket and shoes and went into the livingroom after jinyoung nodded. "yeah of course. Do you have problems with your boyfriend?" he asked and she nodded a bit hesitating. I dragged her in by her arm and jinyoungie already went into the kitchen and came short after with a warm cup of coffee for her again. He was just so caring.

" so did you fight? " i asked and she nodded again and took a sip out of her coffee. "yeah... Its the same as always but i think this time he burned out." she sighted. I looked at jinyoung who had a concerned look on his face. "he still dont wanna have children with you?" he asked her and his sister nodded once more. "i just dont get it. I mean we are together now for almost seven years and you know i always wanted to have children but hes just so stubborn and dont want to." as she finished her speech the doir suddenly rang. That must be the pizza. I hurried to the door without disturbing the two siblings and opened the door. But again this time it wasnt the pizza man either. It was soo youngs boyfriend, whom i maybe saw two or three times at family meetings or birthdays with jinyoung or so but not that often as his sisters. "oh eh hi..." i said confused and he gretted me back but looked a bit pity. "hi ehm is soo young maybe here? I have to talk to her very urgently. I made a mistake and i just realised it." he said in one breath and i looked into the livingroom behind my back. "yeah shes here. I hope for you, you better fix that with her. Shes very hurt you know." i said and fixed my ponytail a bit. I let him inside and he immediately went to the living room, me following. They both looked up in shock to him.

"soo young ah look... Im sorry. I i didnt wanted it to escalate like that." he started and my gaze fell to my boyfriend who also looked at me. I gave him a sign to let both of them alone talking and he immediately understood and followed me out of the living room and closed the door to let them talk in private. He chuckled and looked at me. "well that was... Interesting." i giggled a bit and grabbed his hand to drag him to his bedroom. But of course the door had to ring again and we stopped in our walk. "i hope this isnt another person besides the pizza man. Im dying from hunger." i laughed just like jinyoung. So we opened the door and this time it really was the pizza man with a big af pizza. So we went up happy and ate our pizza cuddling on the bed with each other.

 So we went up happy and ate our pizza cuddling on the bed with each other

I love jinyoung sm hes such a gentleman and so adorable♡

Stan legends