Nakamoto Yuta (NCT) imagine 4 (Osaka Pt. 3)

The next day we stayed a bit longer in bed just to cuddle and enjoy the time we had together. Nor me or him had anything against that to say. A bit later we stood up and went to a typical japanese restaurant for breakfast. It was so delicious, when i could, i would have probably eaten a ton.

Next, Yuta wanted to show me some of his favorite places in osaka. We went to a beautiful park with lots of cherry blossom trees, which of course didnt bloom at the time. But he promised me to bring me here again when its spring so i could see the beauty of these beloved trees. I couldnt imagine anything better than seeing Yuta surrounded by million cherry blossoms, which are just as beautiful as him.

After that, we walked to his old school and he told me so many stories about his old school time when he was a small fetus. We probably looked like a strange couple, holding hands while laughing their asses off. I could imagine my boyfriend walking the same way, joking with his old friends and thinking about stupid pranks.

"oh do you see this tree over there? Me and my friends back then always did a bet on who was gonna climb the fastest on it. One time i even fell like three meters from it and had to go to the hospital." he laughed and i couldnt help but laugh as well. "did you broke anything? I hope you didnt" i tried to sound like an adult but obviously failed. Yutas smile was the biggest it ever had been. I just wanted to kiss him so bad. He gets handsomer day by day and i couldnt help it loving him more and more. He deserves to be happy.

He nodded smiling big. "oh hell yeah i did. I had to walk a whole month on crutches. I couldnt even play soccer that was the worst for my 11 year old me." i hit him giggeling on the shoulder lightly and he fake whinced in pain. "you should have been more carefully." he nodded smiling and put his arm protecting around me. A small kiss was placed onto my head and i layed my hand onto his.

Arriving in his old school, there werent any students because school time was already over i guess. But we were able to walk inside and look at all the different pictures and trophies on the walls. Whit sharp eyes i tried to find my boyfriend on any of them as we inspected all of them.

"oh my- haha i found you baby." i shouted out and had to laugh at his cute little face. "whaa- where?" he came by my side and he looked at where my finger pointed at. He laughed out loud. "oh no... They hang up this picture?! Thats such a bad photo of me. I look like i had to go to the toilet." tears were already escaping the corner of my eyes.

"oh my gosh hahah when was that photo taken?" i asked him while clinging onto his arm because of too much laughing. "i honestly dont know anymore... Maybe when i was 14? It was a group picture of our soccer club before we had to play an important game."

I pinched his cute cheeks while smiling proudly and took his big soft hand into mine. "You look so akward tho haha... But you're so cute and adorable. I might as well just print it and hang it in my room." i told him my plans and took my phone out to take a quick pic of yutas old photo. "ohhh y/n when you'll actually do that, i see no other way than hanging up your akward pre-teen puberty photos..." he grinned evily and i hit hin on the shoulder once again. "yaah yuta stoop. They look everything but great. This one is nothing compared to mine on the large scale of akwardness and embarrassement." his laugh sounded through the whole school building and it just made me happy.

After our little discussion, we went to eat in a little café near by the school, where yuta told me he always went for picking up bread for his mom. We sat down and ordered our drinks and food, we wanted to have and waited for it to come.

I hold his hand casually over the desk and listened smiling to my boyfriends stories, nodding here and there. It was very confortable in this café and not too fancy, nor too boring. It was perfect and i could see why yuta likes it here so much.