Lim Jaebeom (GOT7) imagine 1

Knocking all over again. Sobs through the door. My heart broke. "y/nn... Im so sorry i didnt want to hurt you. Really... Just... Im sorry..." i heard his voice damped through the entrance door to my appartment mixed with his crying and sobs.

I pressed my head onto the cold surface of the door and cried by myself. I couldnt take the pain. My heart said let him in. My head said dont let him in, he'll probably hurt me again.

But he would never again. It was an accident it... It wasnt his full intention, right? He was stressed because of work and i was stressed because of work and we started a fight... And he hit me... Accidently? I cried with my hand against my cheek, where he had hit me. I was so shocked. He never was aggressive or hit me. Never. It opened up a whole new side of him. And i wasnt sure anymore if he is the same person u thought i knew.

"im sorry..." i heard jaebums voice again and  then the sobs faded away and soon there was nothing anymore. No sound. Nothing.

I cried even more and broke down on the floor when i realized that he was gone. He wasnt there anymore. I should have let him in. You are so stupid y/n!

Finally i stood up with shaking legs and opened the door. I had to listen to my heart. There was one single red rose in front of my door. One red rose layed on the floor. Crying, i picked it up and ran thr fastest i could out of the grey building. Not caring if i trip or how i may looked like at the moment.

When i stormed out of the building i screamed his name as loud as i could. Nothing. "jaebuummm... Come back... Please..." still nothing.

I broke down and sat on the floor, crying my eyes out. My heart hurt with the fear of losing the love of my life just because of one stupid fight. Everyone maked mistakes. And he was sorry for his.

But... He wouldnt come back.

Suddenly i felt two strong arms hugging me from behind and light sobs of the person. Tears dropping down to the ground. I knew it was him. He was still there. It wasnt too late.

I threw my arms around him and pressed me against him as tight as possible. My head in the crook of his neck and his wet hair tickeling my cheek.

"y/nn... Im so sorry... Please forgive me. I wanna kill myself for hurting you..." i shook my head aggressively not want to deal with the thought of him not being at your side forever. "no. No... Never do this. I need you in my life... Please never leave me. I forgive you baby..." he took my head into his big warm hands and pressed our foreheads on each other. We both cried. We both shared a dozen and million of tears together. It was never ending.

The love which connected us was stronger than anything else. Stronger than any fight. Stronger than any mistakes. We loved each other and it would never change. Our bond was so strong and it would always be.

His lips crashed onto mine into a soft passionate kiss. Salty tears mixed with our wild emotions. We loved each kther amd that was everything what counted.

 We loved each kther amd that was everything what counted

So this is a very short emotional imagine hehe😂

I got the idea bc when i was in holidays, i saw a single rose laying in front of a door and i found it super cute♥️🌹

Qotc:
Who is your ultimate group?

-->so i REALLY LOVE nct, Stray kids and got7 the most out of all the groups i stan but i think i have to go with NCTTT💚