Choi Minho (SHINee) imagine 2

It was such a great day. I was just overly happy. Me and Minho were currently on our honeymoon in the carribics for two weeks and it was already the best time, even though we were here for just two days. I was so glad and happy that we were finally married after 7 years of dating. It was sometimes tough but we always made it together. And i was so glad that i could spend my whole life now with him.

After i changed into my dark purple bikini, i made my way outside our hut to my husband Minho. He layed there calmly with just his swimming trunks on and looked breath takingly amazing like always.
His eyes were closed and his chest rised slowly up and down. I autimaticaly smiled and walked over to him just to sit next to him and stroke trough his super soft hair which is currently black.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked directly into mine. A beautiful smile appeared on his lips and he levered himself up. His eyes wandered over my body.
"You look gorgeous." he said as he pulled me carefully to his chest. I laughed a bit and looked up to him.
"Minho-ah..." i laughed and embraced him with my arms. He chuckled happy and rested his head on mine. I closed my eyes peacfully.
"I am so happy that you are with me..." Minho whispered and i smiled. His warm lips made contact with your head.
"I love you so much." his angelic voice said everything you ever wanna hear in your life.
"I love you too." i whispered back and looked up to him.
He smiled and gently put his lips on mine. Yes, that is really a perfect life. The life i've always want to live. What would i even want more?

"How about we go visit the city for a bit today? I heard there is a great festival. With fireworks and stuff like that." he suggested while looking deeply into my eyes and stroking my hair behind one of my ears. I nodded smiling at him and took his hand in mine.

"Then lets go! We still have to buy some souvenirs for the others." i told him giggling and forced him to stand up with me. With a chuckle he hugged me from behind, caging my arms totally.

"Not so fast miss choi. I said later. Xou cant just dress in that beautiful bikini when you dont use it properly." he whispered and before i could even blink once i felt the ground under my feet disappearing and no second later the wet water around me.

I screamed in shock and climbed onto Minho, who still had his arms securingly around me. He laughed cheerfully what let my heart flutter, no matter in which situation we were.

I hit him playfully on the arm and giggled. "Yaah minhooo! You could have just let me go by myself nit so shockingly in the water. I nearly had a heart attack." i told him and he laughed adotable. "im sorry jagiii... But wheres the fun then?" we both laughed. "thats not funnyyy" i tried to say seriously but obviously failed.

With a kiss on my cheek, he let go of me and took my hand instead. "Then lets swim together until we go to the festival. I have to show you something."

And so we swam.

Hes so gorgeous omg pls save me♥️

If you dont stan shinee then.....

... Stan them!!! 😂♥️

Also Minhos abs baaackk 😂