EXO in Paris imagines Pt. 2 (KJD, PCY)

Park Chanyeol

~on the eiffel tower at day

"come on Chanyeol! Hurry up! You are just as slow as my grandpa!" i shouted at my boyfriend from above a few steps and looked down to him. He, totally exhausted and looking like he just ran a marathon, looked up to me with a glare and i just giggled.

"im not a grandpa. Youre just a hyperactive monkey!" he laughed a bit. "im just so excited to see the whole city from above. You know it was my dream since i was a kid." i told him and he had a soft smile on his face when he finally arrived by my side and hold my hand. "i know and im also excited... But why didnt we just take the elevator? That would be so much better though." he said and i just hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"dont be silly! We have so much more to see when we walk up the eiffel tower." he sighted and nodded. "i thought you are the sporty kpop idol here." i laughed and he just shook his head chuckling. "right. I nearly forgot." he said sarcastically on which i laughed again.

"i love you hahah." i told him quickly and gave him a light kiss on his smooth cheek and he smirked down to me. "i love you too." he said and wanted to kiss me on my mouth but i quickly moved away before he could connect his lips with mine. He pouted. "whyy?" he whined cutely and i just giggled pulling him upwards by his arm. "you have to wait oppa. We have to kiss when we are on the top. No cheating!" i warned him and put a hand on his chest.

He sighted. "finee..." i giggled again and continued going up with him connected through our hands until we reached the top finally both heavily breathing and panting.

And then we shared the sweetest kiss of the century together. I really felt like flying. That was before we parted still heavily breathing and actually enjoying the sight and spotted randomly chen and yejin standing both closesly to the wall and talking intensively. They seemed like they both didnt wanted to go nearer to the end of the platform. I giggled showing chanyeol the both and he just laughed at them and took me by my hand to go to them.

 I giggled showing chanyeol the both and he just laughed at them and took me by my hand to go to them

Kim Jongdae

~on the eiffel tower at day

I breathed heavily as i took a glance downwards the city. I immediately felt like throwing up and everything was spinning around. I tried to grab Chen from behind and nearly fell if he wouldnt have catched me. I shut my eyes closely just to see white points appearing and disappearing. I suddenly started to sweat and my chest felt so tight.

Chen still helt me and rubbed my back and my arm. "hey... Everything okay jagi?" he asked me worried and i just shook my head. I defenitely didnt knew my fear of hights was that bad. "is it worse than you expected?" he asked me again, exactly knowing whats wrong with me.

This time i nodded. He slowly went closer to the tower wall with me, always staying close to me. "Just listen to me okay? Take a deep breath." he spoke in his calming and relaxing voice which really calmed me down a bit.

I took a deep breath and after a few seconds, more a minute, i could feel myself being able to finally open my eyes again and looking straight into his beautiful eyes. I gulped. "just dont think about it just listen to my voice." he said while holding both of my hands. I nodded and he smiled.

"i told you we should only go to the first platform. You know we both cant stand too much height." he laughed lightly but still had his mother like voice on. I nodded still feeling a bit dizzy. "i know... But look at least we can say we were on the top of the eiffel tower..." i jokingly said and he just chuckled while rolling his eyes.

"And nearly threw up and fainted on it." he added and i couldnt help but laugh. It was just too ironic but so true.

And exactly in this moment chanyeol and Jaeeun appeared infront of us and had a big smile on their faces. "hi!" the young and pretty girl greeted us full of joy and energy. We greeted them back slightly weak but the best we could.

Chanyeol just laughed at us. "yah you two look like you two just saw a zombie and want to throw up right here." he laughed and his girlfriend couldnt resist laughing also a bit. I sighted and looked down to the floor.

Chen just laughed ironically. "haha funny. We were just about to go down right Yejin-ah (y/n)?" he said and pressed my hands a bit more.

I nodded immediately and let me drag down to the elevator by Chen after waving a weak good bye to the two lovebirds. I nearly clinged the whole time onto my boyfriend and he just comforted me the whole time for what he really deserved a kiss when we were on the ground again.

 I nearly clinged the whole time onto my boyfriend and he just comforted me the whole time for what he really deserved a kiss when we were on the ground again

So thats the last part of exo in paris i hope you liked it😊

I could really imagine chen and chanyeol being like that its too funny.😂

Also dont they look so cute in these pics?! ♥️♥️♥️

These imagines were inspired from kais instagram pics