Kim Junkyu (Ygtb) imagine 2

"Noo i cant y/n! Its too hard!" junkyu whined while trying to get out of my grip but i was stronger and shoved him to the entry door to my parents house.

"come on jagi, dont be a whimp. I know you can do it. Its not that big of a deal anyways." i told him encouraging while hugging his arm since he didnt moved an inch forward.

He shook his head hectically. "it IS a big deal y/n... They are your parents! And i dont wanna look like an idiot infront of them." his arms hugged himself and his eyes were looking nervously from mine to the ground.

A chuckle left my mouth and i patted his hair lovely, before pressing my lips softly on one of his precious cheeks. His eyes immediately shifted to me and i could see that he was more relaxed now. "hey... Dont worry too much okay? My parents are pretty chill people, trust me." i told him truthfully and he slowly nodded and took my hand into his.

"i know i know... I really dont know why i am so nervous but its like sooo important that i leave a good impression. I dont want to get hated by your family. When we are married it would be a tragedy just like romeo and juliette whos families hated each other. So i dont want to risk anything." i laughed at his cute concern and kissed his shoulder.

"you are too cute juni... But you forgot that they died in the end. But really... Dont worry. When my sister brought home her boyfriend they were so chill about it. They even approved to marriage." i laughed and junkyu did the same. "I hope they will do the same because youuu... Are my cute, precious future wife." he cooed, pinching my cheeks which made me laugh again. Then he quickly layed his full lips against mine and when i realized it, they werent there anymore.

Now it was junkyu who dragged me to the big door, smiling as cute as a koala. I held chuckling his hand and rang the bell. Not even two seconds later and my moms face greeted us loving. She hugged me since i didnt saw her for a month or so because i moved to university. But her eyes were all the time on one person.

Junkyu the Kyuala.

"Mom, thats Junkyu... My boyfriend." i told her and she looked overly happy when she embraced him with warm, wide arms, letting him feel comfortable. I knew exactly he probably is sh*tting him self in his pants because if his nervousness. But thats also why i love him so much. Hes so innocent but at the same time hes defenitely not.

"i cant believe this day actually came that my daughter brings home a boyfriend, who is by the way a very handsome one." she laughed with a wink in my direction. I scoffed laughing and heard junkyu laugh as well. "moomm you make me seem like i was lonely af..." junky tried to hide his laugh but failed and the whole area was filled with his beautiful laugh mixed with ours.

"but its truee..." she stated and let us finally in the house. My boyfriend gave me an amused yet teasing glance over the shoulder and i playfully hit him on his shoulder. "shut uupp... I wasnt lonely" i murmured quietly. "suuree" junky teased me quietly and took my hand laughing. "but now you have me so no need to worry." he smiled cutely and my mother watched us in awe and looked very happy and proud.

"you two are really cute. I need to start taking pictures of you or else my grandchildren wont see their parents all cutey." my mom secretly snapped a pic of us. I tried to grab her phone but failed of course again. "moomm stop iitt."

Junkyu laughed besides me. "i really like your mom. She needs to give me some advices for teasing you." i hugged laughing his arm and shook my head. "please dont! Its enough to have one person teasing me my whole life."

He chuckled and softly patted my head while giving me a soft spontaneous kiss on top of my hair.

*click*

Our heads shot to the noice and there stood my dear mother with a big af camera and i really had NO idea where she just got this from.

" mooom"

" mooom"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So heres another junkyu imagine bc why not hes just to cute♥️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So heres another junkyu imagine bc why not hes just to cute♥️

Also i am sooooo happy like sooooooooo happy mashiho gets to debut in the second group

Its like very confusing what yg wants to really do but yeah at least i gotta see my lil babyy😍😍😂♥️

Kpop imagines♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें