Kang Daniel (Wanna One) imagine 1 (1/2)

Requested by monse_1709

It was such a nice day and me and my best friend Daniel went out to have some fun time together since he was being so stressed because of his latest comeback with Wanna One. I absolutely understood him and his situation so i wanted him to relax a bit and decided shortly to visit a theme park a bit outside of the city together. I just went there with my sister one time riding rollercoasters and those dmall cars which bumbed into each other.

And exactly that was what we did first when we arrived. I dragged him to the car crash booth or whats it called and we both sat into different cars. It was so much fun honestly. I havent had laughed that much in a long time. I nearly teared up and just couldnt stop laughing. It made me just so happy seeing Daniel having fun as well and being overly happy. It was really precious seeing his adorable significant eye smile and knowing that he was just a free young man living his life without any sorrows.

After that he went to this hammer game i saw a lot in youtube videos, where boyfriends tried to impress their girlfriends hitting the bell on the top of the scale. Daniel insisted on trying and defending his pride whatsoever. I just watched him chuckling and couldnt help but laugh when he just reached about 68 out of a hundret. His expression was the best and he embarrassedly scratched his neck.

"oh daniel...watch and learn." i told him while taking the large hammer out of his hands and get myself into position. I tried hitting it with all my strength and just heard a loud 'thud'. When the machine told me the score i vouldnt help but laugh again. "81" daniels mouth hang open. "what in the world... Let me try again. I guess i am just a bit tired and exhausted." he tried to find an explanation and took the hammer out of my hands again. "75?! Come on this machine cant be right!" he went to the scala and knocked on it to check if everything was working.

Meanwhile i was a laughing mess at the floor. It was really hilarious how proud a man can be when it comes to strength. "ah oppa dont worry. It doesnt matter that im stronger than you." i hit him lightly on his arm. He looked at me in shock and brushed through his hair with one of his hands. "but... You are a girl y/n. A man should be stronger than a girl! Ugh... I seriously need to work out more." he said in total trance and i chuckled and nodded. "defenitely... I have to agree." was my sarcastic answer and now he hit me lightly on my arm. "stop iitt y/n"

After walking around and chattered with daniel about a lot, i saw a big rollercoaster and my eyes lit up immediately.

"omoo hurry hurry daniel! I want want to go on this rollercoaster sooo bad!" i tugged his shirt excitedly and forced him to go a bit faster because oh boi, hes so slow.

"do we have to go? I mean we just rode the other one you wanted to go on." he whined a bit and tried to stop me. I just shook my head, laughing at his whiney attitude. Who would have guessed that my bestfriend aka THE Kang Daniel would have a fear of simple rollercoasters. It isnt the height, no, its just the rollercoaster itself.

"Come on dont be a whiney baby. Even my little sister can ride all of those and shes just 6!" i stated and he huffed. "well your sister must be manipulated by you in some way then. Cause no normal human would ride something like that a hundret times like you do."

I now pulled his arm and shook my head. "some people just simply know how to enjoy their lifes." That was when we finally reached the rollercoaster and luckily there wasnt even a big queue.

After a while and many disagreements of daniel, we got onto it and it was really amazing. The cool wind in my face. The fresh air in my lungs and the adrenaline in my veins.

A look on daniel and you knew how he felt. I tried not to laugh at first but failed. His hair was all over the place. He was as pale as a ghost and he looked like hes about to vommit into the next corner.

"stop it y/n... Be glad i survived. That was honestly HORRIBLE. Take your sister the next time." he said still feeling sick as we walked outside the booth again.

I clinged myself onto his arms and laughed. "oh noo oppa... This was so fun. And im so proud of you tho. How about you can decide where we go next?" i suggested him and he nodded after a few seconds of thinking smirking.

"mhh... How about going next into a haunted house?" these were his words and i laughed. "sure why not. Im defenitely NOT scared because of these stupid fake houses." he chuckled dragging me to a very old looking house. "its not fake y/n. The theme park was built afterwards. This house always stayed here and they used it as an unofficial attraction. Its for those who dare to go inside. I went there last year with jinyoung and seongwoo and its no joke. Many people reported weird activities in there."

i looked again at the old house and gulped secretly. He knew exactly what i hate. But i didnt wanted to seem too weak as the girl here. "pff... As if it is real. I am sure there are some workers hidden to scare someone." daniel shook his head and tugged me in. There was really no one standing outside... And thats what worried me the most. And it was getting dark on top so that was even more worrysome.

So together we walked inside with gritted theet but what i first saw let me stop in my tracks. I breathed out shakingly. This wont be funny. And Daniel knew that.

Daniel is such a cute marshmellow♥️😂

So this is the first best friend imagine. I can do more of them if you want to or also brother sister imagines.

I hope you like this one and hope its not too scary in the end but i couldnt help😂

Also do you want a part 2 which is the more scary part then ?