If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 15

This chapter is dedicated to HalimaMuhammadMuneer For being the first to comment in the previous chapter and for the encouragement and prayers I got from you girl. I really appreciate it and may the Almighty Lord keep the both of us together Insha Allah.

Kulthum's POV

"Why won't I know, when the boss herself is in the hospital. The hospital is always under control and always quite. So, tell me one thing, why haven't you been coming to the hospital for almost a week or more than that." She said before continuing again. "The chief medical of the hospital don't use to come so tell me what if one of your staff decides to misbehave the way you are doing right now what would be the outcome of him, huh?" She started bombarding me with her questions already.

"Alia!! Please can you not give me a breathing space? I just came in now so please allow me to get some rest" I said massaging my temples.

"Okay why not? The chief physician of the hospital needs some breathing space, then why not give it to her Alia? Don't be to greedy okay?" She scolded herself.

"Okay drama queen can you now press the intercom and send Salmah in?" I said not interested in her nonsense.

"So now it is now Salmah that can keep you company not me again right?" Alia said looking at the file that I just kept. She carried the intercom then said " well doctor kulthum's new friend she needs you right now so can you come in or not?" She asked with a great frown on her face.

"What have you done Alia?"

"What you asked me to do!" She stated simply. We heard a knock on the door before Salmah came in.

"Ma"am we have a problem!" She said as she came in.

"What kind of a problem do we actually have new friend?" Alia asked with a smug look on her face.

"What happened?" I asked

"The cops are here!!!" She said then Burst into tears.

"What do you mean the cops are here?" I asked trying to sound neutral.

"I heard them saying that they need to meet with the chief physician of the hospital!" She said with hiccups.

"Why?" Alia asked looking shocked herself.

"There's been a terrible accident this morning so the police brought him here themselves and are now asking for the chief physician of the hospital. that victim is my... my... my!".She couldn't complete her sentence properly Because of her hiccups so Alia and I managed to put the pieces together. Nodding our heads in acknowledgment we decided to give her some encouragement before taking a look at the patient.

"Your fiancé was the victim of the accident?" She nodded while Alia continued stroking her back.

"Okay calm down I will have a word with the police and you Alia go get the operation items ready we will start immediately!" I instructed carefully before leaving the cabin. I went to the hospital reception and saw the police going too and fro.

"Hello sir?" I said to grab their attention.

"Mmmm yes hello there!" He said as he came closer to me but leaving more than three steps between us.

"Good day ma'am!" He said politely.

"Good day to you too!" I replied in the same manner as his.

"Are you the chief physician of this hospital?"he asked casually.

"Yes I am,how can I help you?" I asked.

"Well we brought an emergency here a few minutes ago but we think that it is a suspected case so we would be here till the patient gets well until then take care of him" he said then turned on his heels and went off.