If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 24

As Alia was going up the stairs suddenly she had a strange feeling as if someone was watching her, she slowly turned around and there he was standing so gracefully in his Armani suit and shoes staring back at her. It was only when she had turned around that was when he realized what he was doing and lowered his gaze feeling embarrassed or maybe awkward.

"You're home already? Isn't it too early to be home by now? Or were you hungry?" She lightly joked to smoothen the atmosphere.

"Hmmm maybe something like that, but actually why I came home  was to go shopping with your help if you don't mind coming with me? I mean if you are free to accompany me?" He asked looking down which she also did. 'Two shy couple how are we going to cooperate if we are to get married?' Alia thought and secretly smiled to herself. 'Not a bad thought' she said in her mind.

"Soo? Are you coming?" He asked as she was too silent that he began to lose hope of spending much time with her. ' I told you Saddique this is a bad idea, she wouldn't agree to it. You just made a fool out of yourself!' He mentally facepalmed himself. He was to say, it was fine with him if she don't want to go he was just asking because he wasn't sure what to pick for a woman getting married.

"That would be a great idea Yaya Saddique, but first let me just grab my shoe purse and my nikaab then off we go!" She exclaimed. 
Within the blink of an eye they were in his car on their way to the mall own by the Hafeez's. Before going in Saddique called the director and told him to close down the mall because he wants to shop for his adorable little sister, and that was exactly what was done before they entered not without some passerby clicking some photos of them together.

"Please excuse me!" One of them called out to them. Turning around they could only see Saddique's face and Alia's eyes since she was wearing a nikaab.  "Are you not.... OMG! Look who's here today?" The girl that stopped them called out to her friend which also had the same expression on her face.

"We are a big fan of yours please can we have a photo together?" She asked with a dreamy gaze.  At first he was hesitant to do so but then gave up and took her phone to give her some clicks.  "Autograph please?" They both said in unison.  When he was done and were about to leave, "your wife has a very beautiful eyes sir!" They giggled and left a dumbfounded Saddique standing on his own.

So get rid of the awkwardness, "can we go now we don't have much time left".

"Huh?! Yes we shall" he quickly said and strode in thinking of the word  "wife".

"So where shall we begin from? I think we should start from there!" Alia said. They continued shopping and fighting over petty things that you wouldn't think is worth it but for them it was. They shopped for five good hours and piled everything up coming up with half a dozen of boxes and any other item a bride could ask for. And in the process Saddique took that as opportunity to get closer to her but Alia being the naive and innocent type had no idea of her surroundings. "And last but not the least.... bracelet!" She exclaimed smiling widely which made his heart run a marathon. He really loves seeing her smiling and that too because of him.

"Totally not, i am not buying that. It is as useless as the vestigial organ!" Saddique huffed. But in his mind he so wanted to buy it a dozen of it in-fact just to see her smiling and continue to hear her melodious voice.

"And why won't you?" She asked hands akimbo.

"Because I do not wish to spend my precious money on irrelevant items like this!" He continued making her more angry than she already is.

"You have to buy that" she said pointing at the direction of the bracelets.

"And what makes you think I will do so?" He asked interested.