If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 22

As promised this chappy is dedicated to @NasraKombo and @xakiyyatu1 ,thank you so much.
********************************

"What is not possible?" Abdullah asked.

"No! It's can't be the zarah Ismael that we are thinking about, can it? Sister?" Hurul'ain asked looking at Amrah.

"Why are you guys over reacting? Am sure you know that use to irritate me right?" He said scowling at them.

"Sorry! But brother, the Zarah Ismael that you are talking about is she senator Ismael's daughter?" Hurul'ain inquired. With a nod of his head which confirmed their suspense they both squealed, "she is our friend brother" making Abdullah groan closing his ears.

"If you girls wanna make me deaf, then just tell me already!" He said once their shout was over.

"Sorry" they said still smiling like idiots which annoyed him the more.

"Okay now enough of widening your mouth which you call it smile because it really gets me pissed off!" He complained playfully glaring at them.

"But there will be no engagement" he said lastly.

"I heard father saying the same thing..."

"Or to be more specific, you were eavesdropping. That was how you got to know that his marriage has been prosponed obviously to March or maybe later than that. As I said before you wouldn't know because you eavesdropped!" Hurul'ain cut her off sentence smiling sheepishly at her sister. Amrah glared at her then turned back to Abdullah with a sheepish grin and said.

"Am sorry, you see it's not my fault. Actually I was passing by and heard father speaking about you so it triggered something in me to listen to what he gave to say about you! Am sorry?" She said again. He smiled at her then asked,

"Now where is the king?" He asked switching to his normal mode.

"I think I'm the conference room, having a meeting with the generals" Amrah answered. He just nodded his head and excused himself from them.

"One minute he is so jovial and cheerful to be around then the next he puts in his 'I am not in the mood' kind of mode. I have already started to pity Zarah when she comes here. Oh poor soul!" Amrah lamented.

Zara was their class mate or to be more specific their childhood friend. They all attended all the four stages of school and are now in the same tertiary school but in different department. Amrah studies pharmacy while Hurul'ain studies lab science and are now in their final years.

"Seems like brother left us here and went his way" Hurul'ain reasoned, they both stood up and went to their separate chambers.

*****************************
Going anywhere with Alia is really a pain in the ass especially when she get so hyper over a certain thing and doesn't get to have it, it turns really bad. Kulthum lamented to herself.

"Please zip it Alia you are distracting me for God's sake!"Kulthum whined.

"Can't you hear me when I tell you that I couldn't get my teddy bear because one moron first me to get it? It was really annoying not the get the exact same one I had lost last time I went uncle's house" she continued.

"Jeez Alia, you are twenty but you are acting like a six year old girl who lost her teddy in a market" Said a frustrated Kulthum.

"Seriously Kulthum?" Alia said annoyed by her tone. "I just lost my best teddy bear and you are here reprimanding me? Really? Are sure that you are not possessed by some evil something like....you know?" Alia asked with horror clouding her face. Kulthum shot her an 'are you serious?' kinda look.