If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 23

Flashback  5yrs ago

"Hey handsome, get your rotten ass over
here" Alia screamed at her cousin playfully.

"Gosh pretty lady what in the world do you want from me that you are trying to blow off my ear drums?" Aliyu asked walking close to her.

"Ummm..? Let me see" she said trying her best to be deep in thought. "Aha! She said looking at him. I want you to get a girlfriend it is high time for that." She said smiling from ear to ear.

"What the hell Alia? I think you have lost your mind, wait I can help you find it come with me." He said dragging her to God knows where.

"Hey hey hey!! let go of my hand, if not I will butcher you how I did to my class mate last week." She threatened.

"Okay tell you what, how on earth do you think I need a girlfriend so that what will happen? We should fall in love and then be together and have a love story of happily ever after? Is that what you want.?" Aliyu asked with a crazy look in his eyes.

"Why are you getting mad at me then? If that is not what you want you can just say so, no need for you to be angry and shouting like a lunatic alright. If you didn't like the idea just say no and that is all" she answered back more fiercely.

"Okay okay! Am sorry I didn't mean it like that I just got out of control and said all that please" he said.

"It's alright because I know how you are someone cannot predict how you might behave after hearing something unexpected especially when it comes from me!" She smiled.

"But I think you are right it is high time for me to get a girlfriend but don't worry about finding one for me, because I already have one on mind but I don't think she likes me though"

"Hey don't worry about that I am a matchmaker just give me her name and photograph and see the magic made by Alia." She said proudly. Aliyu just smiled at her then sent her the name address and photograph of the girl. Lucky for him she knows her.

"Hey are you sure she is the one?" She asked just to be sure.

"Yes off course. She is and by any chance do you happen to know her or see her anywhere?"

"Yes she studies in the same department with me so you just sit and wait for the outcome of my work but don't forget I must get rewarded if she accepts you which she is actually going to!" She exclaimed happily.

"Alright I have heard, I will reward you fairly if she accepts me in the next two weeks"

"Okay agreed but you also have to play your part in meeting with her then finally ask her out meanwhile I will I will do the background help.

"So for now I have to look for a way to become friends with her then I take action slowly just like a lion that have seen its prey"

   End of  flashback  for now

"Aliyuuuu!!!" Farris yelled snapping his fingers in front of his eyes.

"Yeah sorry were you saying something?" He asked as he was lost in his world.

"Where you lost?" Farris asked looking at him as if he has grown three heads.

"Just thinking about her" he said feeling dejected.

"Ohhhh not again young idiot, you are really something I cannot imagine. Well if you continue to do that I suggest you should just go back to her and the two of you can...you know?" Farris said pouring a glass of red wine and offering one of it to Aliyu.