If I Can Hate You, Why Can't You? Chp 8

KULTHUM'S POV

After operating my patient which was successfully out of danger, I couldn't still believe myself. Was it me that just spoke to that ill mannered guy? Well, he deserves it! By the way, his very arrogant and to rude for my liking. Seriously? He first bumped into my car then accused me of bumping into him which was actually his fault then he followed me to my hospital and bumped into me again and I doubt he came to see someone.

What is he up to, is he stalking me? I thought.

"Are you listening to me at all?" Alia snapped a finger in front of me as she notice that I was lost.

" Hmmm! Yes Alia I am, what were you saying? Because I just heard the last part which was 'and I really do like it' so what do you like?" I asked as my attention went back to her with full force.

"And you said that you were listening to me!" She said with a questioning look.

"I was Alia but not anymore!" I said dryly.

"Okay let me just get to the point, I know you will say it so let me say it first before you right?" She asked.

"Yes Alia just......!" I was saying as my gaze landed on that arrogant rude brat talking to one of my nurses.

"Am coming Alia, I would be right back!" I said then left without waiting for her reply. As I went closer I noticed that it was my PA Salmah he was talking with. I took few more steps until I was a step away from them.

"Do you know Mubarak Ibrahim?" I heard him ask. "I was told that he was brought here by the owner of this hospital! So where is his ward I would like to see him" he said with so much authority I could hear in his voice.

" Salmah!" I said as I took my final step. "Where is surg. Anna? If you happen to see her tell her that I need to see Ibrahim Mubarak's file immediately okay! Go now look for her" I dismissed her from his sight.

"Okay ma'am I will!" She said then left. I was about to leave myself when I heard his voice.

"Do you know him?" I heard him ask in the same tone he used with my PA.

"And why do you want to know did you say I should look after him for you?" I ask sarcastically.

"Seems like you don't understand English!" He smirked.

" you probably think that!" I snort.

" maybe I have to go easy on you then since you don't understand English, so anytime we meet, we can start our English class. That is if you are all right with that. Don't think about the money because it's free for starters like you, I would be glad to have someone like you as my student so be sure to give me an appropriate answer when next we meet okay?" He smirked smugly at me then left without another word. I was burning with rage I couldn't believe my ears. How dare he insult me like that, I couldn't move from there so Alia came to my side.

"What's wrong with you kulthum you've been standing there for such a long time let's go home now it's getting late" she said but I didn't move I just kept standing there like a statue. I couldn't believe what that bastard said, it felt like a dream. As Alia notice me going more and more red she came to my front and asked.

"Is something wrong or disturbing you?" She asked

"It's nothing Alia, let's go home" I said to dismiss the topic. As soon as we entered the car she notice me too quite but being the girl she is she new something was off with me and decided to ask me.

"It's nothing Alia it's just that am not in a good mood that's all!".

"I know something is wrong with you so if you won't tell me then it's okay besides you don't tell me anything at all" she said as I pulled up in front of her house. "We call ourselves best friends but are we really that close to each other? I always wished for a long lasting friend but I can see that a wish is just a wish they never come true" she said looking hurt then left the car without a word. Not knowing what to say anymore I headed to my home not in the mood to talk or see anyone and with my dad and brother out of the country and my mom already asleep.

As I reach, the gateman opened the gate and I drove to the porch to keep my car.

"As salamualaikum" I said dryly.

"Wa'alaikumusalam! Princess, come here."I heard the most loving and smoothing voice of my father.

"Dad!" I said as all my anger, sadness and frustration vanished away replacing with a happy and I don't know what kind of mood that flowed through me. I ran to the inner living room to see my father and beloved brother saddique who was seating close to my mother.

"Will you just stand there or come to hug me princess?" He said smiling at my foolishness.

"Oh daddy!" I said and hugged him and saddique in the process my scarf falling revealing my long soft hair which I always wonder how i got it. But that didn't matter it can wait for I am in front of my beloved family.

" I really missed you both!" I said as I was in his embrace.

"We too princess! How have you been?" He asked.

"Am good daddy how was your stay in China and dubai?" I inquired.

"Very good princess, the company is now fully saddique's own" he said patting his shoulder.

"Wow that's great news! I have no more problems because now we can exchange for a little while to have some peace of mind besides he was once in my position so it wouldn't be hard for him to operate someone!" I said and we all laughed together and chatted for a while then decided to retire for the day as we all went to our respective rooms to have a good night sleep.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone knock on my room door, hesitating I got off the bed and slowly opened the door to see who it was when I noticed my brother leaning on the wall in his p.js with crossed legs smiling widely.

"Hey baby sis!" He said as I made way for him to enter the room.

"I really missed you sweet brother!" I exclaimed.

"I know you did baby sis, because me too I really did miss you" He said and it was quite after that.

"Spit it out baby sis" he said his eyes boring into mine.

"What?" I asked pretending not to know what he meant by that.

"What's wrong? I know something is disturbing you so am here just for you?" He said sounding like the over protecting brother.

"Why do you care and like me soo much? I hardly see darkness when am with you sweet brother, so please tell my why?" I said as my eyes began to tear up, I really don't know why.

"Because you are the only one that brings a huge smile to my pretty handsome face!" He winked. "Don't ever cry when am with you I hate seeing tears in your beautiful eyes baby sis.

"Then am very lucky to have a sweet caring brother like you" I said

"You sure did baby sis" he said hugging me.

Sallam guys how are you doing great I know! So who wishes for a brother like saddique?

If you do tell me so that I can give you one of my brothers to marry! Don't worry they are handsome *winks*

So coming to the chapter hope you liked it ? If you do comment and tell me what you think about it and if otherwise vote. Please ignore any grammatical errors English is not my first tongue neither is it my second.

So I just shortened this chappy because I was tired of writing but don't worry I will continue it in the next chappy. Don't forget

Yay four days till Ramadan guys who is happier than I am? If you are let me see your hand up.

Allah Hafeez guys till next update Insha Allah.