If I Can Hate You, Why Can't You? Chp 7

ABDULLAH's POV

"Mom! Please I want to leave without any guard following me you know I hate it!" He said clearly frustrated. He hates it when people follow him he thinks as if he don't have his own privacy, which he really like. He have been pleading with his mother for the past few hours and she didn't bulge which made him more upset.

"Why son!" She said not looking at him. " you know that it's not safe for a royalty like you who is the heir to the throne roam about without any guard right?" She said clearly annoyed by his request.

" please mum just for today I promise I won't ask you this again! Just agree now mum! Please?. Please please please mom" he said in a sing song tone. And like a secondary school boy in need of something so desperately.

"Okay! Just for today and after today I won't even let you leave your room without a guard agreed?" The Queen said it as if she had lost a great job.

"Yes mom I agree with you! You are the best mom ever!". He kissed her head then left saying his sallam to her.He went to the garage and carried his best car out which is the latest Benz.
On his way to wherever he was going to and lost in his thoughts he bumped into someone car.

"Oh shit!". He said but didn't come out of his car. Why he didn't know. So it all happened within the blink of an eye. A girl in her early twenties with moderate height but he knows he was taller than her, beautiful with a round baby face and a small pointed nose, a big brown sapphire eyes, with a plump pink lips. Her brows was furrowed because maybe she was angry he thought. And then the next thing that happened made him lose his temper. How dare she bang his car window, he thought.

" what the hell!" He said then came out of his car. Looking at her angrily.

"Are you out of your mind or were you blind when you decided to bump into my car?" She said as anger flashed through her sapphire brown eyes.

"Are you out of your mind?" He said trying to control his anger. How dare she talk to a prince like that. He thought. " excuse me! You were the one who bumped into my car and now you are accusing me of bumping into you! Really?, look I don't have time for your shit so excuse me!" He glared at her then entered his car and zoomed off. He didn't know what has gotten over him that he lost his cool and blamed the innocent woman who was on her right for bumping into him when he was the one who actually did it.

As he zoomed off he neither new where he was going nor did he have any place in mind, but he found himself in front of a hospital which it's named 'ZENZIBAR' written boldly with dark ash colour on the front of the building.

" seriously!". He said thinking why he pulled up in front of a hospital because nobody was sick in his home nor he. So why he didn't know. Getting off the car he headed inside not knowing where to go to until someone bumped into him. Argh his tired of people bumping into him or he doing the same. As he shifted back he notice it was a girl who was scratching her temples as if in pain and stumble backwards.

"Ouch!" She in pain then her gaze landed on his pair of boots, then his dark blue jeans, then to his long sleeved hand white which was folded up to his elbow and a pair of Apple wrist watch which decorated his hands so nicely. She kept staring at him which made him so uncomfortable that he had to break the silence between them.

"Are you done checking me out or is there anything missing that I need to put in place?" He smirked as he saw her staring at him. He notice her turn pink with embarrassment then she lowered her gaze which made him smile inwardly.

"Huh!" She said. "I wasn't staring okay?" She snarled at him which he found amusing.

"Well you bump into me then start staring at me! Really? Don't you know how to lower your gaze or you weren't thought that at home?" He said looking at her with a pitiful look.

"How dare you question my home training? Weren't you thought not to poke your big nose in what does not concern you?" She spat at him all while pointing her index finger at him accusingly.

"And how dare you raise your little finger at me?" He fumed in his thick British accent. "And I know that you have to think twice before you quess what I am saying right?" He mocked her still with that ugly stupid smirk on his face.

She glared at him then said

"Oh! Is that what you are thinking? Then Mr.arrogant, you are badly wrong don't think about that again if not you will just gain for yourself a severe pain in the head which is called the headache. And one more thing before I leave don't talk to me in a rude manner not in this lifetime, even if there is you have to watch your words because am not that easy with people I will let you go today because it's our first meeting but next time you try this again, I won't let you go squat free I will have to do something. So be careful not to meet me again or be on my bad side!" She said then left him there dumbfounded and fuming with rage.

He wanted to follow her and slap her hard on the face but he didn't know what was stoping him from accomplishing his mission. He was very angry, he wanted to break something but he kept his cool since he was not at home and nobody knew he went out except his mother, and now, he was now regretting why he came alone without Mustapha his personal guard who follows him everywhere except to his bedchamber. And that is the reason why he hate guards following him around but his mother being so persistent about it thinks that he is more safer with his guards.

Sallam guys! How was the chappy hope you liked it?

If yes comment and if no then vote. No rude comments so if you don't know how to talk then please hold your comment I wouldn't need them. No offense.

By the way the blessed month of Ramadan is fast approaching! Am so happy. May Allah accept all our good deeds as an act of Ibadah. Ameen

But updates will be slower during the Ramadan because I wouldn't have time.

So stay tuned till the next update Insha Allah.

Allah Hafeez guys!.