If I Can Hate You,Why Can't You? Chp 8ii

KULTHUM'S POV

"Okay promise me that you won't cry again," he said extending his right hand waiting for me to place my own on it. Hesitating I placed my hand on his and said

"Am not sure if I can stick to my promise sweet brother" I grumbled.

"You have to daddy's daughter" he said.

"Maybe" I said unsure if I can fulfill my promise.

"Mmmmmm! Maybe?" He said looking at me questionly. "By the way! Tell me what made you so upset that you didn't even notice us?" He asked and the anger and everything else that I was feeling earlier came back with full force.

"Oh that arrogant bastard!" I blurted out.

"Baby sis?" He said as his expression changed.

"Sorry" I said. But its not my fault that I insulted him besides he was too rude and arrogant for my liking! And you too know that I don't just insult people just like that I must have a good reason behind that act of mine which is not common. I grunt.

"Okay tell me what really happened?" He said adjusting his seating position as he got interested in what I was about to tell him.

"I was on my way to the hospital this morning when someone with full brains just bumped into my baby and.....!" As I was explaining he was just nodding his head and listening carefully to me.

"O..ok...okay!" He said amidst laughter. "So you....so you...." he couldn't help but laugh and it was getting me annoyed.

"Will you just keep laughing your head out or listen to me?" I asked as I was fed up with the laugh.

" okay..okay sorry! Am all ears baby sis" he said trying to suppress his laugh but failed miserably. I glared at him before adding

"I hate his presence" I admitted.

"Really baby sis?" He asked.

"Yes I really do, because his annoying!" I grumbled.

"Okay baby sis, we can continue tomorrow Insha Allah because now I need some sleep so that we can start our English lessons early tomorrow!" He teased.

"Brother?!" I said in a threatening tone.

"I just said it, but I wasn't referring to you. So cool your horses down" he said

"Goodnight baby sis" he said then kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight sweet brother" I said then hugged him, and he left leaving me smiling to myself like an idiot.

"And that is how I want to be seeing you always okay?" I turned and saw him standing by the door and holding the door knob smiling as usual.

"I thought you already left?" I asked confused.

"Yes I did but came back to check if my mission was accomplished. And as I can see, I did accomplished it greatly. I came here to make you smile and forget about all your worries." He explained.

"And that you did sweet brother!" I said and climbed up my bed.

"Goodnight baby sis see you the next morning Insha Allah!" He said Turing around he left the place and short the door after him.
I Offed my room's light recited some verses of the Quran and then I was off till the next morning Insha Allah.

Sallam guys am sorry the chappy is short I know that I was too tired to continue writing that's why please don't get offended!

To all Muslim readers Ramadan Kareem.

Allah Hafeez guys till next update Insha Allah.