If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 33

'Who does she think she is?' Abdullah thought fuming as he clenched his fists together. 'Doesn't she knows who she is dealing with? Or does she have a death wish?' He kept on thinking to himself as she left him still standing in the same position she last left him in. He couldn't quite understand what really happened that he got married to anybody but her. He was still shocked as the sudden change of bride happened, actually he didn't even  want the wedding to happen in the first place so why exhaust himself on something that he doesn't want? So he made up his mind and heart on venting all the frustration and anger tucked inside of him on her without any sympathy or second thoughts. He believed blindly that she was the one behind all of this drama happening to him. So he concluded that she is here just for his money as all the girls he was once with did with him.

"Your highness?!" Mustapha asked. Snapping him out of his reverie. He blinked twice before turning to face him.

"Are you alright?" He asked again.

"What do you want now?" He grumbled

"His majesty wants to see you" he informed. Nodding his head he made his way to fathers bed chamber with his guards trailing behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled out my phone and dialed Saddique's number as the tears refused to stop no matter how hard I tried to make them stop so eventually I gave up and let them roll freely down my cheek. On the fourth ring he finally answered as I heard his cheerful voice say..

"Hello Mrs Aliyu! How are you? I am pretty sure you are a hundred and one percent okay?" He exclaimed cheerfully. His happy voice made new set of fresh tears flow down my cheek as I realized how much I have missed him.

"Hey big brother" I crocked, "how are you and the family especially Alia?" I tried smiling but failed miserably. 'He even called me Mrs Aliyu, I doubt he knows that my groom has been exchanged to some random demon whom I have unknowingly meet in my hospital. Or maybe the demon's name was Aliyu? But  wasn't I expected to marry the famous youngest billionaire? Or maybe I mistook this Aliyu for someone else?'. I mentally asked myself

"Everyone is in good health baby sis, now tell me is my friend treating you well?" He asked the question I was dreading since the beginning of this call. But that was not what caught my attention. I felt like he was hiding something from me as he was hesitating in asking me that question since from the beginning.

"Why do I feel as if you are hiding something from me brother?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What do you mean?" He asked trying to sound positive but I know better than to ignore my instincts.

"Tell me already brother what are you hiding from me?"Panic started shooting in.

"Is mom okay?" I asked.

"Yes off course she is. You wanna talk to her?" He asked.

"Yes yes please I do" I answered almost to quickly. I heard some fumbling before her voice came in.

"Kulthum?" She said and I closed my eyes trying to control myself from screaming my hearts out. "Kulthum dear how are you?" She asked again

"Am fine mom" I said finally. "How are you?" I asked my voice breaking.

"I am fine dear. Tell me, are you happy there? Is your husband treating you well?" She asked worriedly then I just began to sob hysterically.

"Oh no Kulthum don't cry baby, it will get better soon Insha Allah. Don't worry dear everything happens for a reason okay? Just stay calm and be patient it will be all over soon Insha Allah" she reassured me calmly as she listened to my sobs. I know I am breaking her heart with my cries but I can't help it because it kills me to listens to all of his taunts every time I come across him. Or when realization will down on me that I am not with my parent but with my demon husband who have no human feelings or common sense to begin with. So I managed to control my tears and  replied to her.