If i can hate you, why can't you? Chp 29

The next morning, I woke up with a severe headache to the extent that I cannot shift my head away from the soft pillow. All thanks to the maid whom I meet in the room waiting for me to wake up but as soon as she saw my condition she quickly jolted up and lend me a hand to seat up then she brought the first aid kit and started cleaning my wounds when she was done, she headed outside and minutes later she came back with a trolly of food pushing it till it rested just in front me and started serving it but I was quick to stop her because I had no appetite nor strength to do anything instead I asked for some painkillers and she quickly gave it to me without question. I noticed the maid looking at me with pity which made me so furious and I lost it completely.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Huh? Tell me why?" I demanded.

"Am sorry your highness! Please forgive me, I won't do that again. Am sorry" she said shivering as if she was having a sudden cold which made me regret it immediately. It was not the poor girls fault, so why am I putting all my anger and frustration on her?

"Am sorry, I shouldn't have lost it!" I apologized instead. Her eyes widen in utter horror as if I just 'hey girl I just killed your parent' nonchalantly.

"No your highness you shouldn't apologize to a mere servant like me!" I was speechless I just kept staring at her not finding the right word to use at that moment.

"You are a human being with emotions. Not a machine. Not everyone have the manners of apologizing when they are wrong, even if they are, they prefer to be stupid and blame others for their mistakes." I said even though that was not what I meant to say to her. I was thinking about that spoilt brat and his crazy attitude.

"Your highness please eat something you don't look well" she said sympathetically. I nodded and told her to leave even if I wasn't interested in eating. Due to all the crying and over thinking, I found myself in a pretty messed up situation but atlast, I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the washroom. When I was done, I was now dressed in a beautiful A shaped fitted Ankara gown, then decided to put on a little makeup to cover all the bruises that the monster inflicted in me the night before, then do something interesting other than eating that food. I decided to do some tour around the place I was forced to stay in. I started from my chamber it was a white room because everything except for the carpet was painted in white. Then the carpet was a light silver grey color. Then after that I headed to the dining area which almost looks like a wedding hall also was in white. The curtains the table cloth even the chairs were also white, I remembered the night I came here when I was in his room, he's was also white I meant the bed because that was the only place my eyes fell on. So this quarters of his is painted in white everything was in white which was making the place look more matured and unique. I went closer to the table and my jaw dropped in utter astonishment. On the table was laid a total assortment of meals and fruits ready to be eaten.

"If the table is laid, then were is he?" I asked myself looking around for him. When I didn't noticed him, I decided to sit and enjoy my meal before he comes and ruin my appetite. I served myself some food and ate to my fill then I carried the plates and was ready to go when the girl from earlier came quickly and collected the plates then bowed and left without another word. I shook my head and continued my tour around the quarter.

"Wow! This damn place is actually big I can't continue this now" I said to myself. I thought on going back to my room only to find out that I was lost and didn't know which way back so I just kept roaming around hoping to find the way back but all was in vain because right now the demon was heading toward me but fortunately for me he didn't noticed me standing few meters from him so I quickly hid behind a huge pillar till he walked past me and entered another hall close to were I was hiding.

"Phew!" I said releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Did you think I won't see you?" I heard his voice which made me let out a light scream and freeze on my spot. Turning slowly, I found him standing few feet away from me resting half of his frame on his wall behind him giving me a weird look.

"I...I...I was just lost, I couldn't find my way back to my room." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I am sure you can find it without any help, especially when you found your way into my chamber last night pretending to be my bride!" He said with a very disappointed voice that surprisedly annoyed me or is it.... pain? I didn't know.

"Look here mister...."

"Hold your lies to yourself I am not interested just so you know" he said walking away. I was angry, no.. anger is just an understatement. I was boiling like hot water, I was about to erupt just like an active volcano. How dare he? How dare he call me a liar? How dare he walk away from me.

"Hey!" I called out. He turned around giving me the 'are you talking to me' kind of look.

"You called me a liar?" I said slowly not sure if I am doing the right thing.

"Yes! And so?" He asked nonchalantly. I was to perplexed about this guys behavior.

"You seem to take interest in others despair right? What kind of human are you? You call yourself a prince but you are nothing but a real villain in my life. Yet you call me a liar! I bet you are no less than the liar you accuse me of being. The first time and day I saw you, that was when I started hating you till now. So please Incase you think I might fall for you at last, then let me clear your doubt because I will never fall for a miserable man like you. You don't even deserve to be my villain let alone my husband" I said glaring deeply at him. He smirked as if what I just said to him was nothing but a mere joke, and just walked away leaving me behind making me feel like a total idiot making empty threats to a small child. I felt humiliated and ran back to the nearest room that was luckily mine and cried my eyes out.

"What kind of man did I marry?" I thought to myself crying even more.

Long wait and very short chappy?! Am really sorry for that please.

But hope you like it anyway.

Allah Hafeez.