Sweets, Sugar, and You - Chapter 4

Warning: ABO. An R-18 series. Mob characters may occur occasionally.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Right after Soraru said that, he pressed Mafumafu's head back down and stood up from his seat. Mafumafu could only keep his head lowered as he let Soraru's words sink into his mind, giving it time to digest.

Was it really okay for Mafumafu to do this?

Ever since Mafumafu walked into the house, not only was he wrapped by the heavenly smell of the Alpha that held him again and again that night, he also felt warmth. It was the type of warmth he had not experienced ever since his parents passed away.

He was thrown around from one relative to another. That sounded really cliche, but he swore it was not the best feeling when he was the one involved in this situation. They'd try to sell him off to the Alphas, and if the negotiations did not go well, they'd look for others but they'd use him as a beating bag to get rid of the stress and frustration building inside their bodies.

The more he thought about it, the more typical it was. What was this, some sort of drama or manga where he was the pitiful one with lots of typical hardships and difficulties, but would never be the main character of the story?

He thought he was never going to feel the warmth and care his parents gave him anymore, even though he was just an Omega, not after what he was forced to go through for more than half of his life. But it was different here.

Soraru's children didn't see Mafumafu as an Omega, neither did they see him as a mere disabled for not being able to see. He could never bring himself to admit that he was blind up until today, but he felt so comfortable that he didn't mind saying it outloud. There were no judging, no discrimination, no sounds of disgust coming from any of them. It felt as if he could breathe again.

And then there was Soraru. He had a feeling he was different, but he couldn't be sure back then. To be trusting an Alpha from just one night was something he would never, ever do again, and yet here he was, making the same mistake he made many years ago, when he was young, when he was so much more naive. He guessed he never really changed after all.

Soraru's touch was gentle, as if his hands held the sense of responsibility to help and protect while Soraru's voice was nothing but soft, warm and kind even though he sometimes sounded as if he was not interested and monotonous. Even after knowing that he was just an Omega, Soraru gave Mafumafu opportunities. He was giving him a way out of his miserable life, but who was to promise that? It was all just assumptions at this point.

But Mafumafu had no choice.

He lied when he said he could make it back to the park where he was for a couple of nights now since he was kicked out from where he lived. He couldn't see and he didn't know where he currently was, so there was no way he could easily find his way to the park again.

"We have an extra room that we use as a storage room, and we still have time before night time," Mafumafu could hear Soraru say from a distance. "Pon and Kon will help clean out the room so you can-"

Then he stopped talking.

And Mafumafu knew why.

His body started heating up again once he felt the sense of security settle in, but Mafumafu honestly wondered if it was because his head was filled with only Soraru that had helped trigger it. The pain kicked in and Mafumafu applied pressure above his abdomen, as if it could help make the pain go away. Drool was threatening to drip off his chin, and tears stung his eyes when his heat struck again.