Sweets, Sugar and You - Chapter 3

Warning: ABO. An R-18 series. Mob characters may occur occasionally.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It was Soraru's first time with an Omega.

Don't get this the wrong way, but Soraru had only been associated with Alphas and Betas most of the time in his life. There might be times where he would be put together with an Omega, but he never made a move on them, neither did he let them do anything to him.

And he had no idea that it could feel so different just because of their sub-gender.

The way the Omega moved his hips on his erection, begging for more friction, wanting more from him; the way the Omega melted in his arms when Soraru let out inside of him, and the way the Omega cried... Soraru couldn't get it out of his head.

The Omega, Mafumafu, was adorable. He reacted to his teasing the way Soraru wanted him to, and his body was exceptionally sensitive with each strong and long strokes Soraru did inside him, walls twitching intensely and squeezing around Soraru's erection whenever he achieved climax, making his scent even stronger than the last.

Soraru swore he didn't know what went wrong in his head last night. All he could only think of back then was to fulfill not only the Omega's sexual desires, but also his, and he had to say that they both had pretty good compatibility, considering how Mafumafu was wanting more, and how he managed to get Soraru going like that.

But Soraru also couldn't get the look of hatred on Mafumafu's face out of his head when he first found him.

The Omega was right. This was all nothing but troublesome to every Alpha, but Soraru thought that should apply to almost everyone. People would have normally just left him there after taking care of what needed to be taken care of.

But Soraru couldn't.

The entire time when he held him in his arms last night, he thought he needed to be gentle on him, that he needed to keep him away from harm. He wasn't sure why, and he wasn't sure if it was because of his Alpha's instinct. The only thing that he was sure of was that he was not going to let that Omega stay outside in the cold while he was in heat like this.

"Soraru-san, what do you think you're doing?" Mafumafu asked as he continued letting himself be pulled around by Soraru.

They went to the park where Soraru found him by the vending machine last night, and went under the children's slide to find his belongings there. There was a duffel bag which seemed to be filled with his clothes and wallet, and then there was an expensive looking, dark brown leather case. Soraru let go of Mafumafu's wrist and grabbed his bags.

"Is this all you have?" Soraru asked, wanting to make sure that he had gotten everything.

"Where did you put my case?!" Instead of answering Soraru's question, Mafumafu was worried about the leather case that Soraru held together with his duffel bag.

He was pulling at Soraru's shirt as he asked him the question over and over again. The Omega who had his eyes closed the entire time they left the hotel, was now staring at Soraru with those bright, ruby red eyes of his. They were filled with panic and even more insecurity than his encounter with Soraru.

"It's over here," Soraru said as he passed the case to Mafumafu.

Mafumafu felt the case in his hands, and after realising that it was indeed his, he quickly hugged it to his chest, holding it tightly as if he was afraid that Soraru would snatch it away from him. Soraru looked at the case and then back at the duffel bag he was still carrying.