Goodbye - Chapter 5

Warning: This is an AU fanfiction (Sakura Tree x Boy).

If you're fine with it then please enjoy!

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

I don't want to let you go.

-

"I like you,"

Soraru turned his head slowly to stare at Mafu with widened eyes. He could not believe what he just heard from this young man seated beside him. Did he just say what he thought he just said?

"Ma-" Soraru began.

"I'm sorry!" Mafu cut in before he could start a sentence. "Even though you're not human, it'd be disgusting for a guy to suddenly confess to you, right? I'm really sorry,"

What was he talking about? "No, Mafu-"

"You don't have to say anything!" he stopped Soraru from saying something again. "I'll be going then. You can have these if you want!" he said as he pointed at the bag of food he made. "I'm sorry for the disturbance, and of course, please forget what I just said to you!" Mafu said, his voice trembling. He was trying to keep his cool but he still gave his best to give Soraru a smile, as if reassuring Soraru that he was going to be okay.

But Soraru knew that it was the opposite. His face showed literally everything.

"I'll take my leave now," he said, trying to drop himself down from the tree branch.

He was not going to let him do as he please after saying such adorable things to him. Due to Mafu seated closer to the trunk, Soraru quickly slammed his hand on the trunk in a way that traps Mafu, cornering him against it. Mafu, clearly shocked, looked at him for a second with teary eyes then averted his gaze away from him, his cheeks flushed.

That only made something in Soraru burn with intensity. Something in him that humans call 'lust' or 'desire'. He wanted Mafu to look at him. To be exact, he wanted Mafu to not show anyone that look he just gave him.

Soraru leaned closer, so close that he could feel Mafu breathing shallowly against his shoulder. He sighed when his entire being was on Mafu. "Don't," he whispered in Mafu's right ear. He heard Mafu draw in a sharp breath before he asked, "Don't what?" in the same volume as he, causing Soraru to want to listen to his voice more.

Don't leave after all that sudden confession.

He did not answer to Mafu's question. Instead, he pulled back so that he could look at Mafu's face. Mafu did not tilt his head up to look at him, only using his eyes to glance up at Soraru, his back against the trunk, his hands supporting himself so that he would not fall off of the branch. Soraru never knew that just by looking at something in an alternate position can enhance their cuteness.

And the next thing Soraru knew, he already closed in.

Carefully, as if the human would break, Soraru closed his eyes and touched Mafu's lips with his, very gently, very lightly, like a dropping feather touching the ground. He opened his eyes slowly to see Mafu's reaction. His face was redder than it was before, his eyes showed that he could not believe what just happened.

"Close your eyes," Soraru ordered, wanting to go for it again as he cupped Mafu's cheeks, and Mafu did as he was told.

This time, Soraru properly sealed Mafu's lips with his. Soraru never did anything like kissing before but it felt like he knew what he was doing, like he knew what would make Mafu feel good, and he just went with his instinct. He felt Mafu's hands on his chest, slowly sliding up, and then his arms were wrapped around his neck when he was biting on his bottom lip. He felt Mafu pull him down, indicating that he wanted more. And that was what Soraru did.

"Open your mouth," said Soraru, breaking the kiss for only a split second before he resumed with what he was doing. Mafu opened his mouth, as wide as possible. Soraru hummed lowly and gratefully, plunging his tongue into his mouth. As he sucked on Mafu's tongue, Soraru slightly opened his eyes and peeked at Mafu. It was so cute of him when he tried to keep up with what Soraru was doing. His eyes were shut, his cheeks were still red, his hair messy because Soraru had his fingers in them

He realised this before but he really did love him. He loved him so much he did not want to let him go.

After what seemed like forever, Soraru broke the kiss. With his arms still around Soraru's neck, Mafu panted, staring into Soraru's eyes with his, still dazed from what happened a while ago. Soraru leaned in again, lowering his head to nip on Mafu's neck, careful to not draw any blood, he left a bite mark on him. He heard Mafu groan, he did not know if it was the pain but it definitely sounded like Mafu liked it.

"I want you," Soraru said, his breath against Mafu's neck, making Mafu shiver from it. "So bad," he continued as he licked on the wound he left on Mafu, then pecked gently on it.

"But Mafu," slowly pulling himself away, he gave Mafu a quick peck on the lips, seeing Mafu close his eyes as he did.

He wanted to have him.

"I am not allowed to fall in love,"

But he could not. 

TBC