Slowly But Definitely (One-shot)

Warning: An extra chapter of what happens after "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me". Soraru's POV.

Unhealthy.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It had been almost a month since Mafumafu came over to the main house. I guess it was safe to say that he was starting to get comfortable with the new place and environment. My men seemed to like him fairly much too.

"What did I say about causing a ruckus at the wet market?" I glared at one of my men who was sitting before me on the floor in the room where we had official clan uses or meetings.

"But the guy took away the chicken that I bought, and I-" he explained but then stopped immediately when he realises that I was not amused by his explanation.

"It was just for a chicken," I said. "There should be many other chickens,"

"But the one who that person took from me was the best!"

"And there are more like that if you looked for it,"

"I just wanted to make something nice for you and Mafumafu-san!"

"But to cause a huge ruckus just because of something like that, what would people think of us?" I said coldly.

I watched as he flinched, stayed quiet, and whimpered pathetically after my question. He knew I was right. We were different from the other yakuza clans after all.

"Soraru-san,"

My ears perked up when I heard his voice from across the room but I refused to let my reaction show on my face, not in front of my men. It was different when compared to the voices of all my men in this house. His was higher in pitch, not very masculine, very similar to a woman's, and very, very adorable.

I could feel myself calm down with his presence in the room, and I watched as he slid the door close behind him and walked over to me. He stopped at his feet when he was finally next to me.

"Yamamoto-san was just trying to prep us a good meal," Mafumafu said. He looked over at Yamamoto and Yamamoto nodded fiercely at his statement with tears still at the corner of his eyes.

"... Mafumafu," I sighed heavily. As much as I loved him with all my heart, Mafumafu was always really soft on my men. "He literally thrashed the market just to catch the guy who took the 'best' chicken. Do you have any idea how upset the people are?"

"But you didn't have to go so far as to scare Yamamoto-san like this," Mafumafu looked over at Yamamoto. "I'm sure he meant no harm. Right, Yamamoto-san?"

Yamamoto was about to say something, but I glared at him before he could. He lowered his head and whimpered again.

"... Soraru-san," Mafumafu warned, a tiny frown was formed in between his brows.

"You're not going to have it your way this time,"

"... Soraru-san," Mafumafu said again.

I put my elbows on the armrests on my chair, and planted my face into my hand as I let out a heavier sigh.

"Apologise to everyone and help them with the repair of the market, Yamamoto," I heard myself give in. It had always been like this for the past month. "And you are to run their errands for them for a week,"

"Thank you, chairman! Thank you, Mafumafu-san!" said Yamamoto before he got up to his feet and ran out of the room.

With my face still planted in my hand, I sighed heavily again. I felt Mafumafu pull at my sleeves, and I lifted my head up to look at him.