When I First Saw You - Chapter 2

Warning: This is an AU fanfiction. ABO. (Long)

May contain contents that are not very healthy.

If you're fine with it then please enjoy!

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

It was already late at night when Soraru reached home. He climbed the stairs up to the floor where his room was at as he pulled his mask down, revealing his attractive facial features. Soraru disliked having his face exposed, that was why he only does that when he knew he was alone. Besides, he was about to reach his room anyway, he did not see the purpose of it anymore.

He sighed as he tried to open the door into his room with his key. Soraru was not a party person. But sometimes, for a friend who he had known for almost half of his life, he felt the need to be there to celebrate their birthday with them. Lon was happy to receive the coral roses as a present, saying that it was just in time to get a new pot of plant.

"It's the first time I got roses though!" Soraru remembered her saying. He was glad that she loved them. Listening to that florist's suggestion was the right decision, he thought. If it were not for him, Lon would have teased him about his tastes in gifts.

Soraru pushed open the door, got into the room, and flipped the light switch on. He did not have much in his room because Soraru moves a lot. He never liked staying in one place for too long, he was afraid that he would be unwilling to leave after that.

Memories were never a thing that he wanted.

He sighed again as Lon's smile from just now flashed into his mind. Even though he said that, he still made memories with the few friends who he was close with.

Come to think of it, Soraru thought as he took off his coat and hang it on the coat rack. It was the first time he saw an Omega with beige-coloured hair. That was rare. To top it off at that, he had a pair of ruby red eyes too. Soraru noticed that he was staring at him with them with intensity, and surprisingly, he was not repelled against it.

That Omega was timid, Soraru could see that. The instant his friend who wore glasses and a pin to keep his bangs away from his eyes, told him that he was an Alpha, the Omega immediately put his friend forward as a meat shield. Seeing his reaction against him actually made Soraru's heart squeeze a little as he thought about how maybe an Alpha mistreated him in his previous relationship. He wondered to himself, how could one possibly not love that Omega properly?

Soraru tried his best to not look at him or talk to him. He looked straight at his Omega friend instead. But things were not going the way he wanted it to because apparently his friend did not exactly know what he was doing. So they still had to make contact with each other in the end. The first time he heard his voice when he opened his mouth, Soraru felt like he could listen to him talk forever. He had a high toned voice, higher than the normal males and even the females, but he could still hear a hint of masculine in it, proving that he was legitimately a male. And it sounded so awfully cute Soraru felt his breath escape from his lungs.

It was then when Soraru get to actually look at him. His skin was as pale as snow, and Soraru instantly assumed that he does not really go out a lot. They were almost at the same height, but it was clear that the Omega was weaker. Not that he was judging him by his rank in this ridiculous society, it was rather because he was so thin it felt like he would break if he hugged him in his arms. If it were possible, he wished he could stuff him with food.

Soraru x Mafumafuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें