Thank you (One-shot)

Morning Glow and After Glow.

Both the live concerts for yesterday and today ended. It didn't seem realistic at all, having to perform in front of so many people. A lot happened, they gave fan services to the crowd, not on purpose of course. They even stood on platforms that brought them up in the air. It was scary but a fun experience. They sang with all they've got, wanting their voices to reach the audiences, wanting to see them smile as they touch their hearts.

And today, they saw them with their face stained with tears, their eyes red from crying. Soraru knew how that feels. It was like the same to him, he didn't want it to end but reality told him otherwise. As the live concert for After Glow came to an end, he reached out for Mafu's wrist just like he did yesterday.

Mafu seemed to realize what he wanted to do, and flipped his hand over, holding Soraru's hand in his, fingers laced. Soraru lifted his head a little and stared at him, shocked over Mafu's initiative. Mafu turned his head towards the crowd, refusing to look at him. One thing Soraru knew was, the tip of Mafu's ears were red. They bowed, thanked the audiences, and left the stage.

-

They had dinner with the staffs after and got back to the hotel that they were staying at.

Soraru and Mafumafu did not say anything to each other since the concert ended, not even when they were the only ones in the elevator or when they were walking down the hallways to their rooms. Soraru stopped at his doorstep. He turned to look at Mafu who also already reached at his.

"... Good night," he said. "Remember to take a good bath before bed, okay?"

Mafu nodded at him. "You too, Soraru-san, good night,"

Soraru watched as he took his keycard out, scanned it over the lock, entered the room, and closed the door. He stood at his doorstep for a couple more seconds before he did the same. Sighing as he took of his coat, he walked over to the light switches and turned on the lights to his room and bathroom. He wanted to talk a little more with Mafu but he didn't want to push it. After all, Mafu must have been exhausted. He was not used to be exposed to public for a long period of time. And considering how well he did today, Mafu definitely deserved some rest.

But still.

Soraru shook his head, picking up a piece of cotton and applied some makeup remover on it before he rubbed it on his face. He shouldn't be selfish with this. They could talk tomorrow, yes, there was always tomorrow. As Soraru tried convincing himself, he picked up a towel and walked into the bathroom.

It took a while until Soraru came back out. He was too tired to blow dry his hair so he decided to wipe them with the towel hung over his neck.

He heard a knock at his door, not giving himself time to think who would come at a time like this, he opened the door and found Mafu at his doorstep.

"Mafu?"

"Soraru-san, am I bothering you?" he asked.

Shaking his head, Soraru said, "No, of course not. Come in, it's cold out even though it may be summer," pulling Mafu into his room by the wrist.

Still holding Mafu, Soraru led him to his bed and sat down, patting the space beside him, indicating Mafu to sit. Soraru lied down on his back after Mafu sat down on his bed, one of his hands on Mafu's waist. They both stayed quiet for quite some time before Mafu started talking.

"Thank you," was what he said.

Soraru was confused. He lifted his head up slightly from the bed so that he could see Mafu's face better. But as he stared at him, he could not make out what Mafu was feeling at this moment. His face was filled with various emotions, leaving Soraru clueless as to whether he wanted to smile or cry. It pained him so much that it made him have a hard time trying to breathe, causing him to draw in a sharp breath.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For making the impossible happen around me," Mafu replied, lying down next to Soraru, he turned to his sides, looking straight at Soraru with his eyes.

Soraru chuckled at that response he got. What had gotten to him?

"I'm really glad I chose to continue making music, Soraru-san, I really am," Mafu continued, his red orbs glistening with tears.

Soraru turned his body at him, reaching out to caress his face and then cupping his cheek in his hand. "I'm glad that you are, too," he said, softly, staring into Mafu's eyes as he thought about how much this little guy went through when he was younger.

Mafu sniffled, forcing his tears back. "But what's most important is that, I'm really glad I met you, Soraru-san,"

Soraru watched as a smile spread across Mafu's face, the smile which he very much adored.

"And the same goes for me," said Soraru.

Mafu closed his eyes as Soraru pinched his cheek lightly. "Thank you for agreeing to collaborate with me a few years back. Thank you for being there for me when I needed support. Thank you for making an album with me every year since we collaborated," and then he opened his eyes again to look at Soraru. "Thank you for making ATR exist as a part of my life,"

Oh, how hard was it for Soraru to not tear up at that moment.

"I like you, Soraru-san," Mafu held Soraru's hand in his, rubbing his face in his palm. "And these feelings will continue to change, intensifying as we go,"

Soraru leaned in, moving Mafu's bangs away so he could land a kiss on his forehead. He pulled Mafu to him, burying his head in the crook of Mafu's neck, planting leeching kisses on it. "Don't go back to your bedroom tonight,"

"... Eh?" Mafu flinched when Soraru bit him gently on his neck.

"Idiot... I'm not going to do anything to you tonight," Soraru said. "... I just want you to be here, with me,"

Mafu giggled, circling his arm around Soraru's broad back. "Okay,"

Soraru tightened his grip on Mafu, nuzzling into Mafu's neck.

"I love you, Mafu,"

END

A/N: I just wanted to say that I'm really proud to be their fan. (Really emotional after reading all the live reports on Twitter)