A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 3

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs. (It's probably too late to say this, but it's an R18 series)

Please proceed with caution

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

The sun was almost up when my eyes fluttered open and I sat up on my bed to see that the curtains around my bed was opened, and Soraru-san was already awake. He was seated on a cushion with some food on the table. Soraru-san looked over when he saw that I woke up.

"Mafumafu, are you alright?" he asked.

I nodded before I decided to scoot over to the edge of the bed and moved my legs down, letting them hang as I sat on it.

"You're awake early," I commented as I rubbed my eyes sleepily, my voice a little groggy and hoarse.

He looked grim for a second, and before I could even look at him for a little while longer, Soraru-san already broke out of it and put down his chopsticks then reached one hand out at me. I stared at him, not knowing what was it that he wanted to do.

"Come here," said Soraru-san.

I bit my lower lip on reflex.

... How sly.

Ignoring how my chest squeezed a little from that, I got down from my bed and sat next to him. I then noticed that there was another set of food for me on the table and Soraru-san pushed it over to me before handing me a pair of chopsticks.

"You didn't have to..." I said before I took it from him.

"I'm going to have to eat anyway," he said after he put a piece of potato into his mouth. So he was saying that he might as well have them prepare my food since he was having some for himself. I was starting to learn a little bit about Soraru-san now.

There was potato and meat stew as the side dish for today's breakfast, and I clamped a piece of potato in between my chopsticks and exerted a little strength on it to split it into half before eating it. I ended up choking. The back of my throat hurt and I couldn't believe that I forgot about it. Soraru-san scooted closer to me so that he could help rub my back.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

Assuming he was talking about the blow I gave him last night, I nodded because there was no use trying to lie to Soraru-san anyway. He stood up, and I caught the hem of his yukata on reflex because I thought he was about to leave. He smiled and gave my head a little rub, ruffling my already-messy hair, and walked towards the door to stop one of the attendants.

"Bring me a piece of warm towel," he said.

"Right away!" said the attendant before Soraru-san closed the door back up.

He came back to me, and sat down. I watched as he stared at me with guilt in his eyes. Soraru-san then cupped my right cheek, and let his thumb caress me gently. I leaned into his palm, and closed my eyes, loving and appreciate the warmth he was giving me. When I noticed that I was going overboard, I pulled away quickly.

"I'm fine, Soraru-san," I said, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear before I put in another bite of potato.

"You're not," he said as he poured both of us a cup of tea. "I could hear it from your voice,"