Sweets, Sugar, and You - Chapter 9

Warning: ABO. An R-18 series. Mob characters may occur occasionally.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

"... Soraru-san... Wait-"

Mafumafu stopped at his word and choked on air when Soraru rammed back inside of him after their third round tonight, making this the fourth. He remembered sinking into the bed as his body turned into jelly, losing all strength on the top half of his body, but Soraru picked him back up and forced him to straddle him.

"... It's too deep-... Ah!" Mafumafu cried, and moaned loudly when the tip of Soraru's erection kept knocking up against the door of his womb. It was as if he was asking if he could impregnate him.

Trust him, he wanted him to.

"Mafumafu..." Soraru breathed out, not seeming to have the usual composure that he always has. He exerted a little more strength on his arms so that he could move Mafumafu more quickly and effectively, making him bounce and quiver on him.

It was the fourth round, and it was still as rough and strong as the first. Soraru's erection was still large and hard, and Mafumafu was thankful; for the first time in his life, that he was an Omega. If he wasn't one, he wasn't sure how he could possibly make Soraru feel good like this too.

"Wait... Soraru-san..." Mafumafu tried his best to keep his voice steady but it still came out trembling as Soraru continued to pump in and out of him. He tried to push Soraru away by the shoulders with his hands that had been there since the start, but Soraru didn't want to listen to him.

Soraru lifted his hips, ramming himself in harder, and that made Mafumafu throw his head back with his mouth opened due to the impact, saliva trailing down his chin from the corner of lips. The muscles at his jaws just refuse to listen, leading him to letting out moans that he found ugly and dirty, but it was apparently cute to Soraru and music to his ears.

His back arched in an angle that made it a lot easier for Soraru to move, and that was what he continued doing, despite Mafumafu telling him to stop. And Mafumafu was too physically weak to push Soraru away or pull Soraru out of him. He actually loved that Soraru was needing him as much as he needed him, and he wanted to give him more.

But he wasn't sure if he should.

"... Soraru-san, you're not wearing a condom..." Mafumafu took the chance to say what he needed to say when Soraru slowed down to let Mafumafu catch his breath and was in the middle of showering him with kisses, planting hickeys all over his body.

"We've already done it three times with the condom on," he stopped trailing kisses on Mafumafu's skin and lifted his head to look up at Mafumafu, looking him in the eyes as he seeked permission for them to just do it like this. Mafumafu's heart squeezed a little at that gesture because Soraru rarely acted like this and it reminded Mafumafu of a puppy.

He was not going to lie, but he would always want to give in to him every time he did this.

"I'll get pregnant if you don't," Mafumafu said softly, however, while fighting against the urge to let Soraru keep this up. He cupped Soraru's face in his hands and let his thumbs caress his cheeks.

"Is that a bad thing?" Soraru caught Mafumafu's left hand and turned his head ever so slightly to the left to plant kisses into his palms.

Mafumafu wasn't sure what to say about that.

Soraru might have seen a change in Mafumafu's mood and behaviour, and he thrust upwards to surprise Mafumafu, causing him to let out a yelp and wrap his arms around Soraru's neck again. He watched as his blue eyes searched his for the doubts and questions Mafumafu had, but Soraru did not pursue him any further.