When I First Saw You - Extra

Warning: This is an AU fanfiction. ABO. (Long)

May contain contents that are not very healthy.

If you're fine with it then please enjoy!

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Soraru thought that the first time he knew Mafu was the time when Soraru stepped into the flower shop. It might have been a first for Mafu, but for Soraru, the first time he known of Mafu's existence was when he first registered into his company with Amatsuki. It was indeed, however, the first time they saw each other in person at Mafu's flower shop.

Back then, the company didn't need to employ any more people yet at that time. Though, Kashitarou was a friend of his, and with him being his only, true friend, Soraru couldn't reject Kashitarou's request into taking them both in as employees. But, of course, Kashitarou did show both their resumes to him before he made any hasty decisions.

He flipped through Amatsuki's first, nodding approvingly at his capabilities to do work even though he was but an Omega. Then he picked up the other one, and stared at the picture of a dark haired young man in his formal attire, unable to move his eyes from him. He looked exhausted, tired of life, causing him to lose his supposedly-beautiful facial features.

"Mafumafu..." Soraru muttered his name quietly. He read every single detail of him carefully, not wanting to lose even a tiny thing about him.

"Soraru-san, how could you?"

Soraru managed to distract his attention towards the man sitting in front of him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're reading Mafu-kun's so, very tentatively but it was not the same when you read Amatsuki-kun's!" Kashitarou complained, not amused at Soraru's unfairness.

"Even if I don't read his resume, I'll still hire him, Kashitarou," Soraru lowered his gaze at the documents in hand, deciding to not look at that annoying Kashitarou anymore. The little Omega here named Mafumafu, he wasn't bad, in fact, Mafumafu was talented. For an Omega to get so much positive comments from an Alpha, this was indeed very rare. How did Kashitarou know him but fell for Amatsuki instead? "Hey, Kashitarou. This Mafumafu..."

"Ah, Mafu-kun? He's Amatsuki-kun's best friend, you see. It seems that he resigned from his old job and is in an urgent need of looking for a new one," Kashitarou picked up a pen and started spinning it with his fingers, seeming a little thoughtful. "And since he's a friend of Amatsuki-kun's, could you do me a favor and hire them for me?"

"Did he tell you why he needed one so desperately?" Soraru gave him another brief glance before he put his attention back on Mafu's resume. He already read everything in it but he just couldn't help but look at the photo of him again, and again.

"Mafu-kun doesn't have an Alpha. His parents threw him out of the house when he reached a legal age, living alone, and paying off his own rents since he didn't get any financial support from them at all. They say it was for Mafu-kun's good, but to be honest I just think that it's cruel for them to leave an Omega, let alone the fact that Mafu-kun's their child, out alone without protection," Kashitarou said solemnly. "Soraru-san, even if it isn't for me, I really hope you would hire him," Soraru could hear how distressed Kashitarou sounded when he pleaded him, this time not for his own good or was it because Mafu was Amatsuki's friend, but it was for Mafu himself.

He could not possibly watch and let this Omega die alone in his room if he had the power to help.

"I'll hire them," Soraru sighed, still refusing to let go of Mafu's . "But it's still significant to go through the appropriate process so could you ask them to come over for an interview tomorrow?"