Miracles (One-shot)

Warning: I didn't know what I was thinking. First attempt.

Soraru was aware that he was very much in love with a guy, not that it was a surprise to him. If people were to use a word to describe him, Soraru was a homosexual. Just in case people still needed the definition of it, it was used to describe a person who is sexually attracted to a person of their gender. There were a lot of people who recently learned to accept the existence of homosexuals but majority still discriminated groups of people like him.

They looked at them with disgust, unable to accept the fact that they were not normal in this society. How bad could it be to be different? Just because the majority prefers a partner of the opposite gender didn't mean that they deserved such treatment because it was not their fault.

Did Soraru ever asked to be one? No, he didn't. It was a natural thing for him, as natural as it was for an individual to fall in love, except he would only fall for people of his own gender. He never once asked to be a homosexual, but if that was what he was fated to be, he could only accept it.

There could be a ton of questions about love, but there were often no answers to any of them.

However, some homosexuals have miracles.

"Soraru-san?"

Soraru blinked a few times, adjusting his eye sights to what was in front of him. It was him.

"Mafu,"

The one person he decided to love for his entire life.

Mafu giggled at him, making Soraru wonder what was so funny. Soraru touched his face with his hands. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No, I was just happy that I got to see an expression I have never seen on Soraru-san before," Mafu pulled Soraru up from his seat. They were at a park filled with people; families, couples, or just some people who came alone to jog for a bit. Soraru was resting on a bench when Mafu said he was going to get them some drinks from the vending machine, and then he just started spacing out and got lost in his thoughts for quite some time.

"I still don't understand how funny can that be," Soraru muttered, receiving a can of orange juice from Mafu. He slipped his finger into the ring of the rivet and pulled, the hissing sound of the opened orange juice can filled the air. Soraru brought the can to his mouth, sipping carefully on it.

It's so sweet.

Mafu was frowning as he tried his best to open his can of coffee. He couldn't even manage to put his finger onto the rivet. Soraru sighed and grabbed his drink.

"I'll do it for you," without listening to Mafu's next sentence, Soraru took the can from him, and opened it with ease. "Here," he said, putting it back into Mafu's hands.

Mafu didn't drink it, causing Soraru to put his attention on him, curious about his actions. What people would normally do was to drink it straight away or it wouldn't taste as good but Mafu didn't. Soraru stared at him questioningly while sipping onto his drink.

Then Mafu smiled.

"Soraru-san's always so gentle," he held the can in both of his hands, finally putting the edge of the opening to his rosy red lips, still smiling as he drank the bitter canned coffee. "Thank you,"

Soraru felt the blood rush to his face. Everything about Mafumafu was so adorable, Soraru didn't think he could last. Knowing what was going to happen next, he turned away from Mafu and walked past him. He just thought that he needed to get away from him for a bit.