A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 4

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearances of mob characters may occur occsaionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Kanata-san was in a dark blue yukata with little or no pattern on it, just like everyone else in the pleasure quarters. He had his bangs combed to the back neatly. His forehead was exposed, making him seem a lot younger than he should be, and he kept a smile plastered on his face the entire time I stared at him.

"Mafuyu-san, you'll catch a cold if we don't get you out of that yukata," Kanata-san said gently, his smile was small and polite.

Everything was all hidden behind his smile, and it was as if he was a whole new person.

"Shima-kun, you mentioned that Kanata-san was new here," I ignored Kanata-san and looked at Shima-kun instead. "When did he start working?"

"It was just a couple of moments ago before you came in," Shima-kun opened his folded fan to hide his face behind it. "It's amazing how he manages to catch up with how we do things here, so I decided to let him handle one of the courtesans. And then you came in at the perfect timing,"

How could this be possible? This was not according to plan.

"Mafu-kun, I wouldn't want you to catch a cold on your first day at work. I paid quite a number for you," Shima-kun sighed before he turned to Kanata-san. "I want him squeaky clean and put him into one of the kimonos in the changing room. Do not disappoint me, Kanata-san,"

"Understood, Shima-san," Kanata-san responded before he looked back at me. "Shall we, Mafuyu-san?"

I clenched my fists tightly by my sides.

"Please take care of me," I nodded carefully but didn't take his hand.

Kanata-san seemed to have noticed my behaviour and took a step back, away from me and put his hand away before he bowed and led the way.

He walked in front of me, and I followed. Not once did he turn to look back at me. Not once did he stop to talk to me.

And not once did I move my gaze away from his back.

A couple of other attendants were walking pass us, some of them greeting Kanata-san as if they had already been working together for a long time, and then giving me a small nod as an acknowledgment for my presence before they left to continue attending to other courtesans.

Kanata-san stopped at his feet when he got to a door that seemed to be the bath area. He then knocked at the door first, checking if there was anyone using it. He then slid the door open slightly before he turned to look at me.

"Mafuyu-san, I'll go check if there are any courtesans using. Please give me a moment," he said before he walked into the room, leaving me alone out here but he came back to me almost immediately. "It would seem that there isn't anyone inside. Please come in,"

I nodded and walked into the bath area after Kanata-san. Kanata-san instantly closed the door shut and locked it. Before I could turn around to confront him, he quickly wrapped me in a towel and hugged me from behind.