I Already Have You - Chapter 2

He thought he was going to die from choking.

Mafumafu was slurping onto his ramen until he raised his head up to look at the customer who the owner of the shop greeted. With one of his hands rubbing his chest, he had his other reaching for the cup of water that was on the table and drank it.

It was Soraru.

Soraru rejected Mafu when he invited him for a dinner tonight and now he sees him here?

Oh, and let's not forget that Lon was seated in front of him.

It was not that Mafu had anything against Lon or something, he likes Lon quite a lot if he was asked to be honest. She is talented and cute, she knows how to cook, she gives out the positive vibes but most importantly, she is a normal, well-grown female. Mafu thought to himself a lot that what if he was a girl, would it give Soraru happiness? Would his family be proud of him?

The only answer that popped into mind was: Of course.

Mafu envied Lon. She had everything he could never have. He could learn how to cook but it still does not change the fact that he could not give everything Soraru wants. Even now, Soraru looked relaxed when he spends time with her, laughing along with her as she talked about something which Mafu could not really catch since there was a distance between his seat and them.

Not that Soraru was not relaxed in front of Mafu but it just felt different and it makes him feel insecure, as if Soraru would walk away if he let go of his grasp on him. Every time these kinds of negative thoughts come into mind, tears would threaten to fall from his eyes and he would tell himself, "Everything's going to be okay," As long as he believed in Soraru. Thinking like this helps calm Mafu down. As long as he placed all his trusts on Soraru, everything would go fine.

He finished his bowl of ramen but he did not move from his seat. Even after he said all of that to himself, he reached for the menu that was placed on the table and ordered a bowl of aburasoba. Mafu felt guilty but he could not leave knowing that Soraru was here.

"One aburasoba coming right up!" the owner of the shop said loudly from behind the counter.

Without letting go of the menu, he covered half of his face, right below his eyes with the menu, just so Soraru and Lon would not notice him. They were both chatting and not to mention, they were drinking. Mafu frowned, his eyebrows scrunching together.

He was thinking if he should call Amatsuki for help, maybe bring Kashitarou along with him. Mafu knows that Soraru does not get drunk easily but Lon, however, was someone Mafu should worry about. Questions came flooding into his mind, a lot of them were trivial but only one of them stood out.

What if Lon 'attacks' Soraru?

That would be bad, Mafu thought to himself as he bit on his bottom lip, it was a habit of his when he gets scared or worried. A bowl of food was placed on his table with a light thud sound. He grabbed his chopsticks and started eating without taking his eyes off the two across the restaurant.

Mafu finished it within minutes and just in time when Soraru and Lon were leaving. He observed how Soraru walked and he seemed to be fine, with only one problem. Lon drank a little too much and thus needed Soraru to hold onto her as she took one step at a time. She leaned her entire weight on Soraru, zero distance between them. It was not the time to be jealous though. Mafu stood up from his seat after the both of them exited the shop. He placed the exact amount of money his food costed him, grabbed his bag and followed them.

Knowing the gentle Soraru, Mafu knew he would send Lon home. As to where her home was, Mafu had no idea. As Mafu followed from behind, hiding from streetlight poles to another, he overheard their conversation.

"Ehehe, Soraru-san is nice," Lon said, laughing in a bubbly way that even Mafu's heart skipped a beat for a moment there.

Soraru, who was supporting her so that she does not fall, sighed. "You knew you couldn't drink and yet you drank more than you should," he flicked her on the forehead with his fingers as punishment. She made a sound as Soraru did that, clearly upset at his actions. "Idiot," Soraru said.

With one of her arm held onto by Soraru, she rubbed her forehead with her other hand. "But it's been a while since I've met Soraru-san..." she pouted.

"Okay, okay," he patted Lon's head apologetically. "If I was right, your place should be around here, right?" asked Soraru when he took a right.

Lon mumbled something and nodded.

Mafu tilted his head to the side, wondering where that turn would take them and then he saw a huge building in front of him.

A hotel.

Mafu quickly took out his smartphone and texted Amatsuki.

TBC

A/N: It's funny how I messed up "TBC" on the previous chapter (it was TBH that time but I edited it) because I was so sick I didn't know what I was typing. Oh, and don't worry, this is still a soramafu thing, it's written on the title. It'll get a little dramatic after this chapter, I'm sorry if you're not enjoying this series. I'll try starting on one-shots after this series ended. I'll also be throwing some Kashitarou x Amatsuki in the next chapter, if you happened to like this pairing then there's a bonus for you! XD