Drawn Together - Chapter 3

Warning: This is an AU fanfiction, and very rusty writing.

If you're fine with it then I hope you enjoy!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

It was that guy back at the convenience store. That guy who kicked him in the shin. That guy who piqued his interest. To be frank, this was really troublesome. He had a bad headache since he woke up and he still didn't even know why he brought himself into this mess because before he knew it, his body reacted and went straight forward to catch him before he fell onto the ground.

Soraru rummaged through the cabinets, hoping he could find medicines appropriate for this situation. He was not a major in medicines, but he should at least know what penicillin and paracetamol were. He took the recommended doses for each medicine, walked over to the water dispenser and got a cup of warm water.

"Hey, are you still with me?" Soraru asked to make sure when he approached the bed where he left the young man. The young man looked up at him, dazed. Soraru picked his arm up gently to retrieve the thermometer. "Heavens, 39.2°C... Where is the person in charge at a time like this...?"

He let out an exasperated sigh.

"... I'm sorry, Soraru-san," Soraru heard the young man apologise, his voice weak and shaky. He ignored his apology and helped the young man up, stuffing pillows behind his back to support him. Soraru turned to pick up the cup of water and pills before he handed it to him. The young man only stared at the pills, and received the cup from Soraru.

Soraru cocked a 'well-what-are-you-waiting-for' brow at him.

The young man shook his head, putting the mouth of the cup to his lips. He looked away, then back at Soraru, and then away again, like a tiny bunny that did something wrong and felt guilty about it. Well, he should be. He was sick and yet he refused to take in what was good for him.

"You're going to feel better after downing these,"

"But..."

"No buts," Soraru stopped him from continuing his sentence. He picked up the young man's hand and put the pills onto his palm. "Don't force me to make you drink them,"

The young man lifted his head up almost immediately, his eyes widened as he was shocked by Soraru's words. Soraru didn't know what just happened but the young man suddenly blushed, and slowly lowered his head back down to hide his face, not wanting Soraru to see. The more the young man didn't want to show him, the more curious Soraru got.

He leaned in, angling his head for a better chance of viewing. When he thought that he finally got to steal a peek of his face, the young man moved his hands over it. Soraru quickly took the cup and pills out of his hands so that it doesn't spill all over him. The next thing he wouldn't want was to see the body temperature of this young man's increase. Soraru placed the cup and pills on the nightstand and tried prying Mafu's hands away.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" It was shocking how strong this sick, young man can be because it took Soraru a lot to move his arms away by only an inch. When Soraru finally did it, he received a palm in his face, covering up his eyes.

"Don't look!" the young man exclaimed. Before he could even react, another palm came at him, pinching and slapping at his cheeks.

Soraru reached his limits and ripped those evil hands away from him, holding onto those wrists in place. And there he was. It was amazing how red the young man looked at that moment that it worried Soraru a little if it was his fever that went up or something. He reached out with the intention of only checking his body temperature by putting his hand over the man's forehead but was quickly rejected by him.