A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 2

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I looked out my window and watched blankly as the people walked on the streets. It was in the day when the streets here would be slightly lively with merchants coming out to sell their merchandises, shouting to promoting them, and customers negotiating with them to get a better price out of an item. There would be a few children running down the streets as they played together, and it would help make the street look a lot different than it was at night.

I leaned onto the ledge of my window with both of my arms on it, and rested my chin on my hand. I let out a sigh.

"Mafu-kun,"

I jumped a little in surprise when I heard the door into my room was slid open. I looked behind me to see Amatsuki-kun there with a pile of black fabric in his arms.

"... Don't scare me like that, Amatsuki-kun," I said, sounding a little upset before I got up to move away from the window.

"I should be the one saying that to you," he said before he got down to his knees and placed the pile of fabric on my table. He flipped the folded black fabric open to reveal a brand new kimono with pink and white prints of the cherry blossom leaves at the sleeves and the bottom hem of it. "You've been staring blankly into space since that night. What is wrong with you?"

Amatsuki-kun eyed me suspiciously, and I frowned at his behaviour. He was not wrong. Even I myself knew that there was something wrong with me, but I didn't want to admit it.

"It's nothing," I pouted and looked away.

"It's not nothing, and you're scaring me," said Amatsuki-kun as he laid the kimono out to see if there were any defects on it. He smoothened out the kimono and felt the quality of the fabric, and without looking at me, he asked, "What did Soraru-san do?"

I flinched at the question. Amatsuki-kun grinned when he saw my tiny reaction at the corner of his eyes.

"So Soraru-san did something," he said as he crawled towards me.

"What are you asking that for?! You don't usually do this!" I backed away, feeling my face burning up as I remembered that particular night. It was the first time Amatsuki-kun would ask me about the nights I spend with my clients. He never usually does because he knew better but why Soraru-san?

"I haven't said anything else but look at you!" Amatsuki-kun laughed. He put on this face that really irritated me as he continued approaching me, teasing me. "Are you blushing?! That legendary courtesan, Mafumafu-san is actually-?!"

"Oh, leave me alone!" I buried my face in my hands and shook my head weakly. I let out a pathetic whimper. I couldn't believe that I was reacting like this because of a client who I only spent one night with.

Amatsuki-kun giggled and sat in front of me. I looked up and saw him smiling warmly down at me. His eyes were telling me quietly that I should spill it. I glared at him and sat up straight in my seat.

"... I don't know how I should put this..." I said as I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear nervously.

"... But...?" Amatsuki-kun urged.