A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 6

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearances of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

A month had passed since the last troubling incident that happened to me.

Words about Soraru-san went about the entire pleasure quarters after that, or rather, the whole industry to be exact. Most of the clients who visit now knew very well that they were not supposed to lay a single finger on me if they ever requested for my company. Otherwise, they would have to face the infamous, scary "demon attendant", who would and could hurt you in unimaginable ways.

Thanks to that, I hadn't been having any difficulties at work since.

However, there was no luck on information gathering.

Sakatan was busy for the past few weeks due to the cases that he had been receiving. He would usually drop by with some sweets but he wouldn't come in to sit for a bit at all.

"I'm just here to see if you're doing fine," said Sakatan back then.

"You aren't going to stay for a bit? It's been a while," I said.

"No, no," Sakatan smiled. I remembered seeing bags under his eyes. "I wish I could, but I still have work to do,"

Sakatan left after he had a couple more words with Shima-kun and Senra-kun. I noticed that he looked tense when he first stepped in but let out a sigh of relief the moment he saw me come over to him at the doorway of our pleasure quarters to talk to him. He was obviously worried that something might happen here.

Why would he purposely come over otherwise?

It was still early in the afternoon when I sat by my table as I went through everything that I had gathered up until now. Some of the information came in really useful at the beginning, but we were not going anywhere with it. To be taking more than one month and not having much progress was really frustrating. That would mean that there were many things piling up.

... Many, many things piling up.

I broke myself off when my mind was about to reach over to the unhealthy side of my brain. I pinched myself on the cheek and gave it a good pull, waking myself up. It started to hurt a lot so I ended up letting myself off the hook and sighed heavily.

I shouldn't be spending too much time idling around in the quarters and do nothing. But I couldn't do much because all my clients who requested for my company would either be complaining about life; family issues, work difficulties, or even about love. There really wasn't anything useful I could pick up from these topics.

If my clients couldn't help me, who else could?

My lips formed a thin line as I grumbled and mumbled to myself about actions and solutions I could make until someone knocked at the door and poked his head in.

"Senra-kun?" I called out when I saw his familiar yellow hair.

"Mafuyu-kun, you haven't had lunch, right?" Senra-kun smiled and walked in with a tray in his hands.