Drawn Together - Chapter 4

Warning: This is an AU fanfiction, and very rusty writing.

If you're fine with it then I hope you enjoy!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ 

What was he thinking? This wasn't how he was supposed to treat someone who kicked him in the shin just not too long ago. He may be his other part of his life, and heavens know how much Soraru wanted to know more about him. But this just wasn't the right time. His actions just now only intensified the growing feelings inside of him. There was still no explanation for what these feelings mean and Soraru didn't know if this was a good or bad thing.

Soraru stopped on his tracks and looked at the watch on his wrist. It was already past 11 o' clock in the morning and he was sure the lecture had already started for almost thirty minutes. He'd feel bad for barging in suddenly and interrupt the lecturer so Soraru decided to go to the convenience store near the university.

Why? To get milk pudding, of course. He wrote that down on his palm so that he doesn't forget after all. Soraru walked down the familiar aisle and stopped in front of the chilling fridge filled with milk puddings. He grabbed one in his hands and was ready to pay for it at the counter until something in his mind stopped him.

Mafumafu likes milk pudding too.

Would he be happy if he got one for him? Or would he feel bad because he didn't want to trouble Soraru? Soraru thought that both the reactions would seem interesting to watch, but if he had to say, he preferred the former. It would be great if it puts a smile on his face.

Realizing that he was smiling as he stared at the second milk pudding in his hands, he quickly snapped out of it, and took big steps towards the counter. Thoughts about Mafumafu make Soraru smile so naturally that it scared him.

No, this wasn't a reason for Soraru to pay Mafumafu a visit at the infirmary. It was more like the milk pudding might be able to help with his fever, that was all, he thought.

Though he knew these thoughts weren't convincing at all, and started feeling slightly annoyed at himself.

-

"Ah, Soraru-san,"

Soraru turned to face the person who called out his name. It was Lon.

"Here," said Soraru as he handed her the milk pudding. She took it in both of her hands carefully, thanking him with a smile on her face. He watched her tear open the plastic seal and scooped a mouthful into her mouth, squeezing her eyes close as she feels the texture and flavour of the milk pudding spread in her mouth, stimulating her taste buds.

"Milk puddings are the best," she hummed happily with the tiny spoon in her mouth. Soraru was about to tell her that he had something else to do but Lon looked at him with eyes filled with curiosity. "Soraru-san, is that other milk pudding for me too? That's weird, you usually only get one because too much of it can spoil my stomach..."

"Of course not, this is for someone else," he decided to be honest, no point in hiding anyway.

"Eh? Who is it?" she looked a bit disappointed when she heard Soraru say that but immediately snapped out of it.

Soraru only smiled at her.

"It's a secret,"

-

When Mafu opened his eyes, staring into an unfamiliar ceiling, he quickly propped himself up with his arms. He looked frantically around his surroundings and realized he was in his university's infirmary. He let out a sigh of relief as he let himself lie back down again.