A Morning with my Soraru-san (One-shot)

Warning: First-person. Short.

There were times when my body would wake up before the alarm goes off, and when I opened my eyes, all I could see was him.

When he was sound asleep like this, he looked younger than how he usually does, relaxed as his guard was down, not as invulnerable as when he was wide awake. I didn't know if Soraru-san knows this, but this was actually one of my favourite times with him. It goes without saying that I enjoyed every single moment with him but please listen to me, it was only times like this when I get to just stare at him and imprint every single tiny detail of him into the back of my mind.

We were both facing each other, his hand on my hip, mine against his chest. His dark curly hair, curling into many, different directions, rested over one of his eyes, covering it. I carefully reached out to move it away, exposing his eye. Just as usual, his eyelashes were still as long. Even though he had a pair of single-lidded eyes, it still didn't change the fact that he has the looks.

I moved my gaze down slowly to his nose which he would sometimes touch the tip of my nose with it before he plants a kiss onto my lips. Soraru-san wasn't the type that would express love verbally and would instead prefer doing it through actions, and this was one of them. I loved tracing down the bridge of his nose when we were both cuddling on bed, after making love with each other, and he would scrunch his nose up a little, "Because it tickles," he said to me every time I did that.

He had a pair of lips that had caressed me at every part of my body, burning me, and making me demand more from him. Oh, I couldn't even begin counting how many times had I melted from his kiss, and always ended up giving in to his desires, drowning me into this pool of love he was bathing me in. I once again reached out to him, the tip of my fingers lightly tracing the outer lines of his lips, and then stopped when I reached the middle of it. It looked like I was shushing him, but I just wanted to feel as if he was kissing me on the fingertip.

I shifted my body closer, stretched forward my body a little so that my face was right at Soraru-san's, and gently pecked him on the cheeks, followed by the corner of his lips, and then directly on them. I pulled back, and buried my face into his chest, letting out my breath as I felt blood rushing to my face. I knew instantly that I was blushing, my heart started racing. As I thought, I'm still not used to this even after we had been dating for five years.

But at least when he's asleep, I thought to myself, and lifted my head up again to drop broken trails of kisses on his neck. I was so into it that I didn't realize he was awake until he held me by the head with both hands, and kissed me as roughly as I could remember it could be. It was still early in the morning so I tried keeping my moans down (which was obviously futile) when he plunged his tongue into my territory, causing wonders to me. He bit, sucked, and bit again, and again. Lines of saliva trailed down from the corner of my mouth to my chin. He was just as good at kissing as always because when I thought my mind was going blank, and started wanting him, he stopped. Only did I realize what I had in mind, I lowered my head, and punched him lightly on the chest, not forgetting to wipe the drool away from my chin with the back of my palm.

"Idiot..." I muttered, still slightly out of breath.

He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly before he snaked his arms around my waist, and pulled me against him. Feeling his hair tickling me, he planted his face into the crane of my neck, sneakily leaving kisses on me while he was at it. I struggled but his hold was too strong that I couldn't do anything other than controlling the volume of my voice, but let him do things to me.

"... What time is it?" he said when he was done teasing me, his voice lower and huskier than normal.

I reached out above our heads for my phone. Pressing onto the home button, the screen displayed the time over my lock screen wallpaper. It was a photo of the back of Soraru-san, who was walking in front of me while holding onto my hand on the way back home from work. I secretly took the photo at first but was immediately found out by Soraru-san when I made it my wallpaper. He lectured me about it but didn't ask me to delete the picture so I kept it.

"It's almost eight," I put my phone back down at where it was, and retrieved my hands, reaching around Soraru-san's back as I tried to shorten the distance between the both of us to zero. I clutched onto the fabric of his shirt as I snuggled up against him, feeling secured as his body warmth seeped into my skin. "Don't you have work at ten today?"

"Mm... I don't feel like going anymore,"

I moved one of my hands up to Soraru-san's head, stroking his hair, and tried to fix his bed hair at the same time. He kissed me on the neck again, and I knew from it that he was happy that I patted him on the head, so I patted him a little while longer.

"... That's not good, Soraru-san. Didn't Yamaguchi-san say that there were some problems in the album that you're working on right now that you needed to know about?" There were also times when Soraru-san would throw a tantrum like this, and say that he doesn't want to go to work. I try my best to convince him every time, and he would usually listen, but there were also times when he doesn't.

"But I don't want to leave you," he sighed, once again making me shiver from the warm breath he was letting out against my skin. "It's so rare to have a Mafumafu who kisses me and pats me this early in the morning..." he said, his voice muffled as he rubbed his face into my neck.

Ah, this was one of the patterns I would see when he really doesn't want to go to work. This was bad, I had to do something, I said to myself mentally. But do allow me to say, that I love the Soraru-san like this to bits. I liked how he only shows this side of himself to me, and wants me to pamper him. It's so, so cute that my heart couldn't seem to handle this much fluff.

"But Soraru-san, you wouldn't want your hard work to go down to waste just because of these problems that were left unsolved, right...?" I tried to get him back to his senses even though I would love to cuddle a little longer with him.

"... I wouldn't want to see my Soraru-san stay up every night for work because of it, and then let his health slowly deteriorate... But mostly because the bed would be cold at night without Soraru-san..."

Soraru-san pulled back, and so did I. He looked down at me with his eyes filled with annoyance though I knew it was not towards me but to work. He lowered his head to kiss me, I closed my eyes and I felt his lips stay there for a few seconds longer than usual. When the warmth was gone, he pulled me to him again, and said, "Let me stay like this for five more minutes then I'll get up and make us breakfast," I let out a giggle, and nodded, returning the hug.

This is a morning with my Soraru-san.

END

A/N: I know I have a series going on in here, but I wanted to write about this for quite a some time now, so please do allow me to put this up in the middle of it. I like imagining couples waking up beside their loved ones, and then they would smile down at each other, and laze in bed a little while longer than they were even allowed. Of course, I imagined everything with srmf, how could I not. I'll end the note here, and I appreciate you reading until the end of this chapter!