For you- Chapter 5(Final)

Soraru did not expect to see Mafu here, at their apartment they shared, at a time like this. From what he thought, Mafu would definitely run over to Amatsuki's and stay with him for a while, letting him pack his bags and leave quietly but apparently he was wrong.

What did Amatsuki do? He did not know. He would like to know after he dealt with the problem in front of his eyes.

It was awkward, of course. How could it not be? They just broke up and decided to walk on their own pathways and here they are, in front of each other with a huge gap between them. He did not know what to say but stare at him.

"Soraru-san..." Mafu called out, politely, like how he always did. Another thing he was shocked at. He never expected Mafu to be the one to open his mouth first, it would usually be him. So even if Mafu was to not have him by his side, he could still live properly, Soraru frowned at the thought. He did not know whether he should be happy or reconciled. It was like saying that Mafu does not need him anymore.

Just thinking about it breaks him.

"What are you doing here?" he heard Mafu ask, his voice shaky. It seemed that he was also trying to keep his cool.

Soraru reached for the back of his head, inserting the other into his pocket. "I... came here to take what I needed," of all things he could have said but this was what he managed.

The face Mafu was making, it was the same as the one he saw at the café. Soraru could not bear to look at him anymore and turned away, grabbing his bag from his room. His bag was light, it was not filled with a lot of things. Only things like a toothbrush, a mug, his clothes, and other necessities were packed, leaving most of them for Mafu, just so he did not have to go get it on his own at the convenience shop faraway from here.

"I'll still pay half of the rent like we promised back then," Soraru said, walking up to the door. He wanted to say something more, but he held back. "Take care, okay?" he said, figuring that what he said would be enough to keep the boy going in life. Soraru planned to call Amatsuki or Kashitarou later to help take care of him while he was gone, just in case things were not going so well with him. Someone needs to stay by his side when that happens.

He turned the doorknob, ready to push it open and never come back to this place full of memories of the both of them but he felt a force, pulling him back, not allowing him to open the door.

It was Mafu.

He held on tight, his face buried into the fabric of his coat by his neck. He said something, it was really soft but he managed to catch each word that came out from his mouth. "Don't go," he said, "I don't want to break up, Soraru-san," he said as his coat got wet from Mafu's tears.

Oh, how much he would like to turn around and hug him this instant. Kiss him, so deep to the point he goes out of breath, taking him into his mouth, carry him to bed and do a hundred wicked things to him.

"At least tell me the reason why you're leaving me," he said, at least he tried to. His voice was so weak and with his crying, it was starting to get really hard to make out the words from him.

"I told you that I-"

"No!" Mafu shouted, pulling Soraru closer to him. "Amatsuki-kun said that there must be something more into it," the volume of his voice got back to the initial instantly.

He sighed. So this was why he came back here.

Soraru placed both hands on Mafu's arms, lightly tugging them, as if asking him to let go, which he did, feeling the weight on his shoulders removed. He turned around and tilted Mafu's face up by the chin and looked into his crimson red eyes which shone with tears. He took a deep breath.