February 14th - Valentine Special (One-shot)

February 14th.

The day called Valentine's where people give chocolates to their love ones, some giving obligatory gift chocolate to their friends and of course, that does not exclude Mafu. Except he was the former.

Mafu knew that Soraru was not a fan of festivals, just because festivals are a pain but Mafu loved festivals. Taking twin tail day (February 2nd) as an example, he made Soraru into a twin tail for a day, Imagine Soraru working in front of the computer with those tiny little twin tails. Mafu had no idea how many photos he took of Soraru that day but Soraru was certainly annoyed and holed up in his space for the whole day (no one would want to know what Soraru did to Mafu after that).

Still, it's Valentine's Day, a day for couples (and friends).

"Hey, Amatsuki-kun, what do you think I should do?"

Amatsuki looked up from what he was reading. "What do you mean?"

"Chocolates," Mafu simply said, saying his gratitude when Amatsuki's mother placed a plate of cut apples beside him. Forking one into his mouth, he looked at Amatsuki with his crimson red eyes, slowly tilting his head until he managed to make out the title of the book Amatsuki had in his hands. It was a cook book.

Not just any cook book, but the one written especially for Valentine's.

Mafu smirked at him. "Are you planning to make something for Valentine's?"

Noticing that Mafumafu found out what he was reading, panicking, Amatsuki threw the cook book to the back, there was the sound of the book hitting the floor and Rua barking at it. "N-Not really," he stuttered. "Back to you, so what about chocolates,"

"It's Valentine's,"

"So?"

"So I was thinking if..." Mafu let his sentence trail off, hoping that Amatsuki got the hint.

Amatsuki stared at him, lifting a brow at him. He gestured Mafu to continue with his sentence. "If I could make something for Soraru-san..." Mafu was sure that his face was red as he felt blood rushing to his face. Why did Amatsuki-kun had to be so obtuse?

He said nothing after that but stood up from his seat, walked to the back of his chair and sat back down with the cook book. He flipped through the pages of the book then paused. "But Mafu-kun, you don't really know how to cook,"

"B-But I can make-"

"Pot food and pasta?"

There was nothing more Mafu could add in to that fact. He lowered his head and stared at his fingers.

He heard Amatsuki sigh and looked up at him. "I can help," the moment Mafu heard that sentence, his face instantly brightened up. "But!"

Placing both of his hands on his knees, he nodded at Amatsuki, urging him to go on.

"Don't tell K-Kashi-san about this, okay...?"

Ah, Amatsuki-kun is adorable. Just look at him, blushing because of Kashitarou-san.

Not that Mafu was one to say.

Mafu nodded again and just when Amatsuki was about to say something else, Mafu stopped him by saying, "Please do the same for me to S-Soraru-san..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So,"

"Huh?"

"It's Valentine's tomorrow,"

Soraru sighed, taking a sip from his cup of Oolong tea.