A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 5

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I slipped out of my kimono in the changing room when I saw that there was no one using the bath. Not forgetting to lock the doors, I picked up a towel and walked towards the stools that were in front of the mirror so that I could wash myself up.

I took a bar of soap and started scrubbing my body before I poured a bucket of water over myself. I looked up at my mirror and saw a bite mark on my neck. I stood up and turned around, eyes still on my body in the mirror, and stared at all the red marks on me.

It was as the last client said. There were "a horrid ton" of them. He left it all over me, from my neck, down my shoulder, and to my back. He only bit me on the shoulder and neck, but they were nothing serious so they were already fading on the first day. But the kiss marks he planted on me were still dark red in colour.

It had been three days, and they just won't go away.

I saw one hiding behind my hair, just right under my ear. My brows came together as I blushed at the sight of it. I touched it lightly with my shaky fingers and traced it. I then closed my eyes, and brought my fingers up to my lips. I kissed them gently, and felt my heart run like the wind.

My body heats up and trembles every time I thought about how Soraru-san must have left all these on me when he was moving inside of me, which now explained why it hurt all over that night. I was just too distracted to realise it. Otherwise, I would have fought back because I didn't need to be reminded of him all the time.

Or maybe I wouldn't.

I kissed the tip of my fingers again. I probably wouldn't stop him, and I knew that from the start. He had been nothing but mean recently, making me lose all my clients in one night just because he marked me with his kisses like this. But one part of me was really happy that he did it.

I touched the one he left at the side of my hips and sighed.

He said to not fall in love with him, but he got mad when he saw me together with Tomohisa-kun and Luz-kun. Clients were now scared of touching me because of him, but at least there were still some of them who would have a cup of sake or two with me, though it really doesn't bring much fortune to the pleasure quarters.

He said all that, and then he did all these to get my hopes up. Was I really just a toy to him? One which he could play with and toss aside after that?

I climbed into the bath, slowly sliding downwards so that my nose was just right above the water.

Even so, I thought it was fine even if I was a toy to him.

Because then, at least he'd still come back to me.

-

"Mafu-kun, let's go out!" said Amatsuki-kun as he brought me an umbrella.

I turned around from my window to look at him, and nodded. It was not as if I had anything else to do in the pleasure quarters anyway, not with the current condition of my body. The hickeys were slowly, but definitely fading though, which was a good sign.