I Already Have You - Chapter 4

"Really... If you can't drink then just don't," Soraru complained as he opened the door to Lon's room with her key that he got from her bag and stepped in. "I'm not trying to be rude but gosh, you're heavy," he said, trying to straighten his body so that Lon does not fall off of him. With this much weight on him, he could barely move to close the door. He guessed it was okay to leave it open for a bit since he was only dropping her off.

She was currently leaning her head on his shoulders, her arms clung to his, giggling and muttering something that Soraru could not make out from time to time. He sighed. He did not sign up for this. Sure, he was happy he met Lon but everyone knows Soraru tries to avoid trouble when there is one.

Letting out another sigh, he walked to the bed to place her down. That was how it initially was, but for some reasons, Lon locked him in her arms and pulled him down along with her. The current situation now was that the both of them are on the bed with Soraru hovered over her body, her arms around his neck.

"Ngh... Soraru-san..." she mumbled, pulling Soraru down and nuzzled in the crane of his neck.

He had no idea where she had the strength to do that, but he could not seem to break free. "Lon," with one hand supporting him, just so he does not burden her with all of his weight, he used his other hand to tap her face lightly. "Lon, you're home. I'll need to go now,"

She made a cute noise before saying, "No..."

"Lon," the moment he called her name, he knew he regretted it. Soraru knew he sounded as if he was giving her a warning, to get a hold of herself. She is a woman, and he was supposed to treat her the way she was supposed to be treated. However, he knew it was all for the good. That idiot would think of a number of useless things if he saw him in this situation. He could not see her facial expression due to her burying her face in his neck but he felt her shake her head after a while.

"Lon, I can't," Soraru tried to push himself up but it only resulted in him pulling her up too, putting a lot more weight on himself. He sighed again, for the nth time tonight. "I'm sorry,"

He placed his hands on Lon's arms and pulled lightly so that she was not hurt by the force he applied on her. "Lon," he called her name repeatedly to remind her that he could not stay nor could he do this.

"But Soraru-san..." she whimpered, she rubbed her face into his neck, refusing to lift her head up. She hugged Soraru tighter, there was not a hint of her letting go. He tugged on her arms again, with a little bit more force this time. "But it's been a long time since we met," she said.

"Lon, listenー" before Soraru could finish his sentence, he heard a sound of something hitting the floor. He turned towards the source of sound and found Mafu standing at the doorway. He looked at him with his eyes widened, his face showed a mix of emotions; shocked, disbelief, hurt, betrayed. Mafu lowered his head and picked up his bag that fell onto the floor.

"Mafuー"

"I'm sorry,"

"No, it isn't what it looks likeー" Soraru started, wanting to explain. He broke free from Lon's grip and got down from the bed, approaching Mafu. "It's not what youー"

"Don't!" Mafu shouted. Soraru stopped at his feet, lost, not knowing what to do. The look on Mafu made Soraru anxious. "Don't come near me," Mafu whispered, Soraru could hear his voice tremble.

"Mafu," Soraru paused for a moment, swallowing the lump that was in his throat. "Listen to me," he said as took another step forward.

Mafu shook his head vigorously. "Don't you dare come near me," he hissed at Soraru, taking a few steps back then ran out of the room. Soraru then turned to get his belongings so he could go after him but he saw Lon sitting on her bed, looking at him.

"Soraru-san, this is your chance," she winked at him. "Make sure you make it up for him, okay?" giving him a thumbs up as she said.

He stared at her. "You weren't drunk?"

"Of course not!" she waved her hand at him, laughing. "Remember how you told me that you didn't know how to face him? He was at the ramen place we were in just now, and I sort of figured out that you came to have dinner with me instead of him," she stood up and walked towards Soraru. "Which was why I thought I could give you a chance to talk it out with him!" she exclaimed, reaching out to pat Soraru on the back. "Tonight's going to be a long night for the both of you. I'm sure if it's Soraru-san then you'd be able to go at it for several hours! I'll be supporting you guys! 💛"

He sighed, again. "Do you have any idea how mad he is at the moment?" he asked, raking his hair to the back, frustrated. It had always been hard on Soraru when Mafu gets upset over things related to their relationship. He would lock the door to their bedroom and not allow Soraru to sleep with him or touch him for days. It pained him every time that happens.

"He was pretty mad back at the ramen place, so yeah, I do," Lon shrugged. Soraru did not say a word. He did not know Mafu was there. Lon's facial expression changed after the silence between them lasted for some time. She looked serious as she says her next sentence. "People may think that fights break people up, separating them, distancing them. But what people don't know is that fights also bring people together, closer than ever. So believe, Soraru-san,"

Soraru was at a lost of words. Since when did she know how to give such encouraging advices?

"Looking at him just now, I knew at a glance, that he loves you a lot," she said, sounding relieved. He wondered why. "So what are you waiting for? Go get him, I'll be fine,"

Soraru picked up his bag. "Thanks, Lon. Let's go have some ramen again some other time,"

"Bring him along on that other time, okay?!" she called out to Soraru as she watched him leave in a hurry. "May the odds be with the both of you," she said after Soraru left the room with a sincere smile on her face. Lon then slowly walked out to the veranda and looked up at the night sky full of stars. She reached her hand out and balled it into a fist but caught nothing. Just like the feelings she had for Soraru.

TBC