A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 6

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I fought back with all my might.

I pulled my hands out of his and tried to push him away, but Soraru-san circled one arm around my waist and held me by the back of my head with his other hand, keeping me still no matter how much I punched and slapped him. I bit him on his lower lip, and I could feel the taste of iron spread inside of my mouth.

Soraru-san let go of me for a moment and looked down intently at me. His eyes were filled with want, and it shook every living cell in my body in reaction because I wanted him back too. But I was telling myself over and over again that I mustn't. He licked his lower lip before he used his thumb to wipe off the blood, and I hated myself for finding it indescribably sexy when he did that.

He pulled me to himself, and kissed me again, this time probing his tongue into my mouth but I kept my lips sealed tightly, not allowing him the chance. He looked into my eyes, and I looked back into his. This was our first time being this close, and it was certainly not doing my heart any good.

Soraru-san nibbled on my lower lip carefully, giving it naughty bites that were not like the one I gave him just moments ago. He wouldn't let go of any chances, not even when I let out a small breath to breathe. He snuck his tongue in, and violated the insides of my mouth.

"... Ngh...!" I made a noise as he sealed our mouths properly together. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed, but his arms were holding me strongly, and it was very overpowering.

I tried to bite him again, but he clasped me by the cheeks, and forced me to open my mouth. So I thought the only way to stop this madness was with my tongue. I tried to push him out with it, and it was a success at first but that was what he wanted to make me think. He slipped his tongue under mine and poked underneath, making me moan in his lips.

My first kiss with the very first man I loved tasted a little bitter because of a hint of tobacco in his mouth, but at the same time, it tasted so sweet that it worked so much like drugs, making me want more and more of him.

He pushed with the tip of his tongue, and I groaned louder each time. I could feel every ounce of my strength leaving me as I started to melt in his arms no matter how hard I tried to steel my mind and sanity. Soraru-san took my tongue in his mouth and sucked on it, causing me to open my mouth wider for him to do me wonders. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes, slowly rolling down my cheeks.

A mixture of our saliva drooled down my chin, and Soraru-san broke the kiss to lick it.

"Soraru-san, please let me go..." I trembled as his tongue trailed on my chin and down to my neck. "I can't do with any more kisses-"

He pulled me by the back of my head again and broke me off with another deep kiss. I punched him, slapped him, kicked him, and bit him with all I had, but he just wouldn't let me go. He carried me onto his lap, letting me sit on him, and continued showering me with tons and tons of kisses, forcing my sanity away, forcing my love for him to grow even more tremendously.

Even though I knew that if I got even more used to his warmth, I wouldn't be able to live without it. I knew, and yet I still wanted him. I wanted him so badly.