A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me - Chapter 7

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may happen occasionally.

Unhealthy content. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

After that day, Rib-san had been coming over more often than he usually does. Okay, he comes every night but he would only come over for drinks, and nothing more than that. It was not as if I would have agreed to let him do me since my mind was pretty much occupied with Soraru-san, but it was just strange for him to pay this much money just for my company.

We were drinking again tonight, and I looked for a chance to ask him a question when we were having a casual conversation about his and my day. I saw one when he picked up his cup to drink his sake, and I finally did it.

"Rib-san, why do you never ask me for more than a drink?"

He only glanced at me and smiled.

"It's really expensive for you to buy me for the night, right? And you do that every other nights too," I continued. I had learnt that he was always hiding something behind that smile of his, so it was better if I pushed it a little. "No matter how one looked at it, you're losing, Rib-san,"

"You're right," he smiled again as he drank from his sake cup slowly. He was really calm despite being the one being interrogated for his behaviour for the past few weeks, but I guessed that was Rib-san for you. "But I enjoy talking to you over drinks. I don't get chances to talk like this back at home,"

I tilted my head to the side, not sure what he meant by that, and picked up my cup of tea. Right, I forgot to mention this but he never lets me drink a single cup of alcohol, and would only let me in on a pot of tea. I had suggested we drank together a couple of times, but he wouldn't give in.

"Besides," he lowered his eyes to look at the content in his sake cup as he continued with his sentence. "He'd be upset if I laid my hands on you,"

He?

"... Rib-san, just who is this 'he', are you referring to?" I poked at one of the mochi on my plate with a toothpick.

Rib-san chuckled.

"I wonder who he is," he put his cup down and poured himself another.

He didn't continue after that statement, and I knew it was pointless for me to continue pushing so I changed the topic of the conversation quickly. Though I had to say that I was really bothered by this 'he' that Rib-san was talking about.

Rib-san talks about weird things some times, like how he would have this period of time where he'd be really obsessed with ramen, and he'd go survey the area for a good ramen shop. Not that I had anything to complain about since I loved ramen too. He even said he'd bring me there some day for its miso soy sauce ramen after hearing that I had the same passion as he. To put it simply, he has a great interest in food.

And I was honestly really grateful that he was here every night. He always seemed to have something new to tell me, and it was always fun to listen to all of his stories. At least it helped me forget about the fact that I was waiting for Soraru-san. It had almost been a month, but he was still not here yet.

I was scared. I was worried. But until someone comes to tell me news about him, I refused to believe in all the assumptions my mind was making when I was left insecure like this.