A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 2

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearance of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Everyone in the room panicked when they heard me speak up. Soraru-san slammed his hand on his armrest, causing me to flinch and the patriarchs to sit back down.

"I oppose," Soraru-san said coldly without looking at me.

"If Soraru-san and the patriarchs were the only people they can recognise, and if everyone insists that we do this, I would be your best option," I reasoned.

"He's not wrong," Luz-kun decided to be the one to speak up as one of the patriarchs.

Soraru-san turned to glare at him, but I could see that Luz-kun wasn't going to back down either. I supposed he knew better than anyone else how bad the current situation is since he was involved with the mafia. Nothing good ever happens when you work for the mafia after all.

"Why don't we give Mafu-kun a chance, Soraru-san?" Tomohisa-kun asked. "This might actually work,"

After seeing Luz-kun and Tomohisa-kun speak up, the rest followed.

"We'll be able to get the information we need," said 96neko.

"I believe Mafu-kun could do this and come back safely," Eve-kun added.

"I agree," Rib-san said, supporting Eve-kun's statement. "If anything goes wrong, I can always head over for backup,"

I looked over at Soraru-san worriedly. He clearly wasn't happy to hear me volunteering into this whole mess that his clan was involved in, and this was probably the angriest I had ever seen him ever since I came home with him.

Soraru-san rubbed his temple in a frustrated manner with his eyes closed, brows furrowed together as he was also annoyed at the fact that his patriarchs were supportive of my idea.

"I want all of you out of here," Soraru-san said.

The patriarchs looked at each other for a while before they nodded and slowly left one after another, leaving Soraru-san and me in the room.

"Kashitarou, you stay," said Soraru-san when Kashitarou-san was about to leave the room as well.

Kashitarou-san stopped briefly and turned around to walk back to Soraru-san's side. He gave me a worried look, and mouthed a "It's not too late to back away now," at me, in hopes that I would listen to his advice. But I only looked back at him, firm and determined about my answer and I hoped he could respect me for it as well. He sighed and shook his head.

Soraru-san, who was still rubbing his temple with his thumb, didn't lift his head to look at me or Kashitarou-san at all. Kashitarou-san looked at me again, telling me quietly that Soraru-san was probably too mad to even say anything at the moment. He didn't need to tell me because I could see that. It was pretty obvious.

But this was the first time he got mad at me. He never got mad at me when I was  being too gentle towards his subordinates, he never got mad at me even when I tried to protect them from him when he was giving them scoldings, he never got mad at me even though I was nothing but selfish.