A Part Of Me, From Me To You - Chapter 9

Warning: This is an AU fan fiction. First person perspective. Appearances of mob characters may occur occasionally.

A sequel to "A Little Bit Of You, A Little Bit Of Me".

Unhealthy contents. Filled with only the bad stuffs. An R-18 series.

Please proceed with caution.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

"Hey, shortie," Soraru-san called out.

"Who do you think you're calling 'shortie'...?" the head of the Yamada family sounded cheerful just moments ago, but when Soraru-san said something about his height, he was mad. He let out a low growl as he challenged Soraru-san to say it one more time.

"Who do you think you are, thrashing around my turf, shortie?" Soraru-san glared down at him as he approached him, standing just right in front of him at this point.

The distance between the both of them was so close that I was starting to worry. I couldn't quite sit still anymore but Kashitarou-san and Amatsuki-kun gave me a look again, forcing me to stay where I was. Neither of them were planning to back down. At this rate, it wouldn't even be weird for them to start a fight at this very instance.

"Thrashing?" asked the Yamada family's head cautiously.

"What, you dared do it but didn't dare admit it?" Soraru-san provoked.

"You've been really rude since I came in, scum," the man growled.

I was ready to get between the two yakuza heads before things went south, but I stopped when I saw Shima-kun place a hand on Soraru-san's shoulder. Soraru-san didn't turn to look at him at all, his eyes were still on the man in front of him. The head of the Yamada family though, didn't really care about the staring down contest that they were having.

"Ah, Maashi!" The man exclaimed excitedly when he moved his eyes away from Soraru-san. He broke into a huge grin and it was as if you could see flowers popping out around him.

The way he switches from one personality to another was honestly scaring me.

Shima-kun was looking really grim. He was wearing this facial expression that I had never seen before. Though he had been strict with us the entire time we worked at his pleasure quarters, he always had a soft side to him. But he was now locking his jaws so hard, I could feel his nervousness from where I was. His expression was hardened even though he was greeted so warmly by the Yamada family head.

From the looks of it, it would seem that they knew each other, and I came up with a conclusion that they could be close friends, enough for that man to address Shima-kun with a nickname. But why was Shima-kun so tense if that was the case?

"Urata-san, what are you doing here?" Shima-kun asked with a hard tone.

Urata-san stepped forward, closing his distance with Soraru-san. He was about to take another step forward, but Soraru-san didn't budge. He only stood at his place, and at that moment, I realised why I was never deeply involved with his interactions with other clans.

It was because he knew that I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. The atmosphere in the room could be so still and suffocating just from the presence of two yakuza heads. No one dared move a muscle or speak up in the room. I felt my hands tremble, from fear or nervousness, I hadn't a single clue, but it could be both at the same time.