Soraru-san and Me (One-shot)

Warning: I have no absolute idea with what I'm doing. A chapter I worked on at 3am in the morning.

Kids. Kids everywhere. This is an AU fanfiction (Salary man x Teacher).

Dedicated to @nomuraaru (9th of Sept) and the rest of the September babies who reads this book. [PLEASE DO TELL ME IF THE DATE OF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS WRONG, ARU]

-

"Sensei, I know! I know the answer to it...!"

"Alright, Amatsuki-kun, what is it?" Mafu watched as the child of the age of five sprang up from his seat, and raised his chubby little hands in the air, his eyes were filled with confidence. Watching Amatsuki like that healed both Mafu's heart and soul. How was it possible for a kid like him to exist?

Amatsuki smiled with his mouth open, his front tooth was obviously missing. He stopped jumping, and pointed at the drawing on the blackboard. "It's an apple!"

"Yes, Amatsuki-kun! That's correct!" Mafu walked towards Amatsuki and patted him on the head, complimenting him before he went back to the blackboard, writing down the word under the drawing. Mafu pointed at the next drawing, and looked back at his students. "What is this, then?"

"Oh! Me! Me!"

"Kashitarou-kun?"

Kashitarou stood up, and Mafu waited for him to answer except he didn't. But instead, he walked towards Amatsuki who sat two seats in front of him since Kashitarou was the tallest in the class, and picked up his hand. Amatsuki turned to look at him with a look of confusion, without an idea of what Kashitarou wanted him for.

"It's me and Amatsuki-kun," he grinned at Mafu, seemingly happy with his answer.

"Why do you say that?" Mafu tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner. He could not seem to understand what that child was trying to say though every child in the room look like they know what Kashitarou meant by that statement. The drawing on the board was a woman and a man holding each other's hands. So why exactly did he put it that way?

"Sensei, it's like you and Soraru-san!" a child named Luz, who was seated beside Kashitarou, shouted from the back of the room.

"That's right, that's right!" Nqrse nodded aggressively at that statement, his pink locks of hair look like they were bouncing in the air as he did.

Mafu stared at them in horror. "What in the world are you kids talking about?!" Why were they mentioning Soraru in this? How did they even know him in the first place?

"That drawing is clearly talking about me and Amatsuki-kun, okay?!" Kashitarou pointed back at the drawing, trying to stand his ground, on what, Mafu had no idea. "Right, Amatsuki-kun?"

"Idiot, don't ask me about it!" Amatsuki said that, but all he did was lower his head, his hand held tightly onto Kashitarou's.

Everyone in the class started talking at the same time as they argued about the drawing on the board about whether it was about him or the two children acting all lovey-dovey in front of the entire classroom.

"Stop!" Mafu shouted. The classroom went into silence. The children stared at him with huge orbs that Mafumafu was weak against. "We still have a lesson going on, so why don't we focus on what we have on the board? The answer to the drawing just now was 'a couple', say it with me?"

The lesson then continued normally, without any disturbance of anyone talking about love. His kids in this classroom were only the age of four to six, and all of them already knew what love was? Talk about growing up, Mafu reflected as he looked at himself. He was the age of twenty four but had a mind of a four year old when he faces a certain someone.