"...Because, I refuse to marry Cho-rong." He says in reply, and my heart suddenly fell heavy hearing such a thing. "I insulted is lack of parenting skills also, and in result...this happened. I wanted to end the engagement. I...even told my mother about you." Namjoon chuckles; gently rubbing his jaw. "She's...quite curious to know who you are as well."

"Namjoon...yo-

"I don't want to marry Cho-rong." Namjoon firmly states; releasing his hold my hand. "All of it was so sudden, that I didn't even get the chance to tell you about it myself. Our parents are trying to arrange us together for the sake of their business. Profit over family I guess. But, that marriage was never finalized by me. I've only spoken to Cho-rong three times in my life. Why on earth would I dare to marry someone I don't even know? ...I'm sorry I hurt you Y/N. That is the last thing I ever wanted to do. And I want you to know I never wanted for you to find out in such a way; that it left you so heartbroken in tears. I should have been honest from the beginning and told you the truth. But I thought I was able to terminate that marriage before it had gotten this far. I'm so sorry..."

He finishes; lightly resting his forehead against mine.

Guilty...

I felt so fucking guilty.

I had no idea Namjoon had been struggling like this. His own family was depriving him of his happiness.

As I look straight at him, seeing his eyes close there before me; I shifted my head and gave him a hug.

No matter what the reason; no parent should have hit their son like that; especially one who did nothing wrong.

I care for Namjoon, ...I really care for him a lot. Before all of this; I felt fully sure that he was the one. But because of risky actions and pent up aggression; I was now in a state of utter confusion of how I truly felt. As I held him in my arms, trying to sense those butterflies again; I only felt penitence knowing that I've done wrong.

_________________

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"It's okay...I can walk here. Besides, I think I need it to clear my head."

"Okay, call me when you get there. And...please, think about what I said."

As I leisurely walk along the pathway to the entrance of my apartment complex; I continuously replayed the last exchange of words Namjoon and I had before he kissed me on my cheek.

"...and please, think about it about what I said."

I have been thinking about it; in bulks and upon bulks of consideration.

With great fail, I was unable to return the bracelet back to Namjoon. I was officially right back to where I started; trying to figure out where exactly my feelings truly lied.

Our conversation ended on a note with a promise. A promise which was indicated for me to wait just a little bit longer.

It was something he said, as he placed the bracelet back around my wrist. How he would ensure that the marriage between Him and Cho-rong would not fall through.

"You're the one for me. I want you to remember that." His voice echoes in my head and I am embarrassed as to how easily those words made my heart race.

However, judging by what little conversation I had with Cho-rong that night; she seems to really like Namjoon as well. And even though I didn't know her to that extent; I couldn't help it but take her feelings into consideration also.

"Ugh!! Why does everything have to be so flipping complicated?" I groaned scratching the back of my head. And with a sharp exhale past my lips; I hear the sound of my phone going off, due to an incoming call.

Shit..., of course me asking such a question is complete joke to you, huh universe? I thought; running my fingers through my hair.

Just as I thought things couldn't possible become more complex; the caller ID on my phone illuminates Taehyung's full name running across my screen.

My first thought was to ignore it; just quickly block the call and move on. But as I remember the advice Eunji gave me earlier about talking it out; I realized that suggestion sounded a whole lot better.

"...Hello?" I answer; holding my cell against my ear.

"Hey, look up." His voice low and without any hesitation; I did what I was told. There stood Taehyung on the top deck of our apartment looking down at me. "Long time no see." He simply says; with a single wave from above. And I could feel my heart racing as the sun kissed sky vividly lavish around him.

"...Likewise." I promptly answer; unable to find the right words on what to say.

"So..., why haven't you been answering my calls or replying to any of my texts?" He questions and in my state of guilt I didn't know how to respond.

"...Taehyung I..."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"What?" I shook my head. "No..., its me. I'm the one that did something wrong."

"...You didn't do anything wrong Y/N. Somehow..., you did something right." He whispers through the phone and his tone of voice alone left me feeling weak. "Can you come up? To the rooftop deck?"

"...Okay." I say in response and the call ends with us both staring at each other.

Call me crazy...

Hell, call me stupid if you have to. But..., I was surprisingly relieved to see Taehyung that evening. So much so; that I was completely unaware of what lurked in a distance behind me.