"Namjoon, language." She softly scolds me and I chuckle at her stern face.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry mom, but I can't marry Cho-rong. I've given you and dad everything. I've done all that you both wanted me to do in life. However, this one thing...I just wanted to keep for myself. I just wanted to keep her for me." I reveal as my mother rubs my head.

"...I never imagined for my little boy to have an arranged marriage. Cleary...happiness it was truly matters to you. So..., I'll try and have a talk with your father when he gets back. However...I can't make you any promises. For now...it would be best you do as he says and try not to get on his bad side. Your father is juggling a lot. Between being a director of Korea University and also keeping the company intact; it can be very stressful. Give him some time; alright?" She asks of me and with a steady nod; I agreed to her conditions. "I'll be right back with some ice for your face."

Things were slowly getting out of my control, and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last without cracking. I felt lost as to where I stood in my own life. Constantly drifting from one decision to another in which I had no say in.

Watching as my mother headed back into the kitchen; I pull out my phone to call Jin. Interestingly enough...I knew what I had to do.

His proposal he made to me last Saturday night after I dragged him off that stage; was one that I knew he had to pull through.

Flash back

Jin's Proposal

"Why would you do that?!!" I yell; pushing Jin away from me. "Why would you announce to everyone that I'm marrying Cho-rong when you know that's not true!"

"It wasn't my intention."

"Jin!" shouted stepping closer to him.

"Let me finish.... It wasn't my intention to do so...until I found out some rather interesting news."

"What the hell are you talking about? What would possess you to ruin my life with such news!!?"

"Ruin your life?? Tsk tsk...careful. Your future wife might hear you. Honestly Namjoon, you only get to speak like that at least two or three years after you're married."

"Jin, I swear to God..." I say grabbing him by the collar.

"Easy..., calm down." He states; grabbing my hands to release the hold I had on him. "I'm simply helping out your family. Your father's business needs this kind of exposure. Once people know who you're linked with; they will be more than happy to start investing for its revenue. I don't understand what the problem is. You should be happy." He says with a smile as my jaw clenches. "...wait...why don't you look happy Namjoon?"

Turning my head as I avoided making eye contact with Jin; he chuckles and snaps his finger. "Ah...I know. You my good friend were so caught up with another woman; that you forgot all about your deal with Daddy. Isn't that right?"

"....How did you know Jin? How did you know about her?"

"Like I said earlier; you can never tell a lie. However; how I really found out about the both of you were because of the security cameras that are installed at Blue Ocean. I saw when she left with you Namjoon. How sweet of you to take her home so late that night..., almost as if she was your mistress. Haha, we're you practicing so early? Sneaking behind you future bride's back?"

"Shut up." I demanded but Jin still continued his banter.

Obviously that girl isn't the type to be concubine. She's actually the innocent one in all of this. I saw her face in the crowd when she heard the news of your engagement. Did you see it as well? It was so... heart breaking. That face alone would make angels cry. Heh, she pretty much piqued my interest so much more just by seeing that. But don't worry Namjoon..., I'll be sure to pick up the pieces of her broken heart soon enough." He disclosed chuckling even louder.

Listening to Jin's sadistic remarks and then to hear him laugh like that peaked a rage within me I left dormant for years. Forcefully pushing him against the wall; I rammed my arm into his chest, pressing his body beneath it.

"If you go anywhere near her..." I growled; adding pressure as I pinned him down. "I swear by it Jin...I will never forgive you! I will put an end to all of this, do you hear me? Everything! All of it, including your illicit businesses you've been running."

"Uoof, Is that a threat?" His voice weak from the weight I had on his chest. And the sound of footsteps approaching us, revealed to me how Jin was never traveling alone.

"Sir! Are you okay?" His bodyguard queries, ready to reach for his firearm.

"I'm fine. Don't draw for that weapon. Namjoon is a friend." He answers; looking at me with a smile. "Namjoon...I think it would be best for us to stop playing. My personal guard is very concerned for my safety right now. He isn't used to seeing me fool around so roughly." Jin states as I looked between him and his guard.

And with a moment to consider as to why I shouldn't knock him out; I release the force I had on Jin's chest as the guard lowers his hand, away from his pistol.

"It's been awhile since I've seen this side of Namjoon. ...Quite interesting how that girl draws out so much emotion from you." He noted straightening his attire. "Look, I can see you're hurting. So, I'll make you and interesting deal."

"...A deal? Hahaha." I laugh at his statement; unable to believe such words just came out of his mouth. "What do you want Jin....? Your deals are always a dime a dozen. Only you benefit in them."

"Oh trust. This one you will want to take part in. You see, there is a way for you to get out of this marriage."

"How...?"

"Partner up with me again and I'll invest into your father's company. Once you do this I can assure you a line of investors will follow me behind. There will no longer be a need for an arranged marriage if you do. I'll even help convince your father if you want me to."

"Heh...How much more diabolical can you be Jin? You did all of this... just to get me to work alongside you again?!"

"Not really...but like you said; I only do things for people unless it benefits me. So...I might as well take this opportunity, right?" He fully says as he gently pats me on the cheek. "Take it easy and think about it Namjoon. I'll be waiting for your call."

End of Flashback

____________________________

"Namjoon...I'm glad you called. So, did you think about our deal?"

"...I did. And I came to a decision. I'll partner up with you again...but under one condition.

"A condition you say? Alright, let's hear it."

"I'll partner up with you, under the condition that you have to leave Y/N alone."

"...Fine. I accept your conditions. Then, ...do we have a deal?" Jin inquires; wanting to hear my complete acceptance of this pact.

"We have a deal." I replied then ended the call.

But...I wasn't fooled by Jin's agreement with my request. He wasn't going to give up on Y/N that easily.

They say to always keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. Guess which one Jin as just become.