"...Are you drunk?" I inquired; stepping back to look at her. "How much have you had?"

"MMmmm...Just two drinks." She replies holding up four of her fingers with a dazed smile

Shit...this was the last thing I needed.

"Look at me. We need to get you sobered up. Then, I'm calling you a cab to take you home. Do you understand?"

"A cab? Tae...Tae......I'm fine. I'm not drunk. It's not like I'm slurring my words anyway."

"It doesn't matter. Your obviously intoxicated."

"No~ Just come with me. I want to show you something."

"What is it?"

"Nooooo..., you have to come first. Pfft, get it? Come?" She giggles; linking me by the arm.

And with no sign in which way Y/N went now, I heaved a heavy sigh.

"Need help?" A voice behind me presumes; and I am relieved to see that it's Jungkook.

"...Christ, you couldn't have come at a better time. She's drunk."

"I'm. not. Drunk. I'm fine... Tae~ why won't you believe me when I say I'm fine?" she whines stepping away from us.

"Heh heh, Holy hell...; is she always this cute when she's drunk?" Jungkook teased; smiling at her behavior.

"Jungkook, stop. ...Hyo, I believe you. But right now I need you to trust me and let me sober you up. I know..., I know how you're feeling. However I can't risk you behaving like this. You'll get us both caught. And I won't be able to stay with you anymore. Do you understand?"

With knitted brows; Hyoseung nods, giving me her half-filled glass of wine.

"Good girl. Do want Jungkook to drive you home?"

"No..., I want you to take me home." She says, looking at with doll eyes.

"You know I don't drive anymore Hyo. And I'm not ready to leave as yet either."

"Fine then we'll both stay. Besides...Jin told me he had a huge surprised planned for us all."

"A surprise?" Jungkook repeats; staring at me. "Do you know about this?"

"Of course not." I replied to him, oblivious to what she was talking about.

"Well..., he said it was one made especially for Namjoon. Saying something about how friends should support one another in anything they do...; whatever that means."

Jungkook and I exchanged looks knowing that this could go left at any moment; for Jin was always the type who loved using code to relay a message.

End of Taehyung's POV

___________________________

"In here." Jung-woo reveals; showing me a copper colored wooden door with an unusual looking brass handle.

I stood there looking at him; with a sense of uncertainty. However with multiple nods; he gestures me to go in.

Turning the knob as I enter the room; I could see someone standing in the center with their backs facing me.

"...Namjoon?" I utter his name and his head turns at the sound of my voice.

The door closes behind us and with quick and precise strides Namjoon marches towards where I stood then pulls me in his arms.

"I've been wanting to hold you all night." He softly whispers; gently stroking the back of my head. "I'm sorry you waited this long."

Feeling the warmth of his body grasping to mine; I felt at ease, finally being able to relax for the first time tonight.