21

JIMIN POV

I'm really...shocked by what Rose said just now. I look at her and she just staring at her drink. Her drink look...untouched. She didn't drink it. I look at my drink and...should I believe her?

"Jimin, beside you is Rose. You know that right?" Namjoon said through earpiece.
"I know." I whispered.
"This is your chance. Kill her Jimin!!" said Namjoon. Kill her? I look at her and she still staring at her drink.
"Jimin, what are you waiting for!?" Namjoon asked.

I saw Jungkook holding Lisa who try to escaped. Taehyung and Jin find the diamond.
"Jimin!!" yelled Namjoon. Why I felt hesitated to do it? Suddenly...
"I'll do it." said Yoongi. My eyes widen. I look back and saw Yoongi pointed the gun to Rose.
"Yoongi wait-"

BAAM!!!

Everyone shouting and panic. I look at Rose and she's gone. I look down and saw she fell on her knees. Is she got shot?
"D-Did you got shot?" she stand up slowly. She lifted her gaze and I saw...rage in her eyes.
"Is this what I got from saving you and your friend?" Rose asked. I scan her body and...she didn't hurt. Right? 

"Rose...I..." I don't know what to say. I felt my heart...stop. She glaring at me then turn to look at Yoongi. 

Yoongi just look at her with blank. Then, Lisa run to Rose and hold her arms.

"Come here you!!" Yelled Jungkook. I think Lisa trick him. 

"Lisa, call Jennie. " said Rose. Lisa nods and take out the phone.
"You girls wouldn't get the diamond." said Yoongi. I just silence there with felt...guilty.
"We do. At least we are not someone who didn't know to say thank you when people save him or her." said Rose.
"Rose, it not-" she cut me.
"Silence. We're here...as enemy. Like you said." said Rose.

Suddenly...

"GET DOWN!!!!''

I saw Jennie being crashed on the glass table. Then Jin thrown out from the door. 

''Hyung!!!'' yelled Taehyung. What happened?? One guy come out and it was Lee Yunjun. 

''Don't let them get away!!!'' yelled Yunjun. Oh uh...

His men start to shoot us. As fast as I can, I take a cover.

''Hoseok!!! We need you!!'' yelled Yoongi.

''I'M COMING!!!'' Hoseok come out with machine gun. He shoot randomly. This guy can kill his friend without notice one day. 

''Jimin!! The diamond!!'' said Namjoon. I peek a little and saw diamond on the ground. It my chance!!! I run toward the diamond and my hand touch with someone. I lifted my gaze and saw...Rose.

Our eyes met. She staring at me like she know me. His eyes are brown and...trapping me. Just like something that familiar about her. That what I felt when I see Pasta. Then, she snatched the diamond make me come back to my sense.

''I'm sorry but it ours.'' by that she run away.

''Jimin!! We can't let her go!!'' yelled Taehyung. I run after her as I can. She lead me to outside. When she want to across the road, I grab her wrist and pull her. She swing her leg and I dodge. 

''Let me go before I kill you.'' said Rose.
"No, you can't." I crashed her to the wall and she winched in pain.
"Give me the diamond Rose."
"We need it." said Rose.
"So do us."
"You can't be here!! There's men inside who trying to kill your friends and us!!!" said Rose.
"WHY YOU KEEP SAYING THAT!!??" my hand on her neck become more tight. She become more struggle.
"Y-You...don't believe me?" Rose asked.
"Why I should believe my enemy!!??" I clenched my teeth in anger.
"Because..I-I was t-there." said Rose.
"I don't believe you. You should died!!"
"Is..t-that wh-why you trying to shoot me just now? E-Even..I-I'm trying to s-save you?" Rose asked.

I glare at her. I can't hear that 'save' word.
"Shut up." I tighten my grip on her neck. She grab my wrist and I can see tears coming from her eyes.
"W-Why I-I k-k-keep saving y-you? It n-not f-fair." said Rose. I can't hold it anymore. I look down and continue to choking her. She tapping my wrist to stop but I didn't bothered to care. I felt like...demon inside  me take over me.
"I said...SHUT UP." She close her eyes maybe just wait for her to died. Suddenly, I heard Lisa call her.
"Rose!!" she yelling. I ignore it.
"Rose!! Where are you!!!???" Lisa call. Rose staring at me with her tears run down.
"Roseanne Park!!!" Lisa call.
"You wouldn't meet your friends again." I whispered to her.

Suddenly...something that make me stop choking her.
"PASTA!!!!" Lisa yelled. My eyes widen while staring at her. Did I misheard it? Pasta? Her name is..Pasta?
"Pasta!! Where are you!? Chipmunks!! Come on!! We need to run!!" said Lisa. I let go of her and stepping back with shocked. She fell until she sit and her back layed on the wall. She breathing heavily and I can see her eyes is so weak. I think she almost died.
"P-Pasta?"

Then, I heard Lisa footsteps. I grab the diamond and run. I glance back and saw she already staring at me. Are you...Pasta, Rose? It...can't be..right?

ROSE POV

I saw Jimin run but he glance at me. Why he didn't kill me? Why he suddenly stopped? The last time I saw was him running from me with diamond and the last time I heard is Lisa calling me.

From there, my vision turn black. I heard I being shake, my name being call and someone bring me. The diamond..they got it. Jimin almost kill me and..he didn't do it. I swear I wouldn't let sweet heart take over me. Not anymore....

CONTINUE~