70

"Mall!! Mall!! Mall!!" squealing Jennie and Lisa.

I chuckles at their cuteness. Jennie and Lisa sitting together because she annoyed sitting beside Tae.

"Why I'm agree to this anyway??" Jungkook groaning.

"Let the girls have their own fun, kook. " said Jin.

"Like you wouldn't buy something there. " Lisa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Tch. I wouldn't." said Jungkook. Like it was right.

"Liarrr!!!! " yelled Lisa. Jungkook glare at her and they start to arguing. I chuckles and look outside the window.

"Rose." I look infront and saw Tae caling me.

"What? " Jimin who sitting beside me also looking at him.

"What things Jennie love?" Taehyung asked. I raised my eyebrows. Why he suddenly asking this?

"Uuuu, someone want to buy a gift for his crush." said Jimin. Oh..that what his motif.

"Jennie love a things that cute and fluffy. "

"Oooo..." said Taehyung. I smirked at him.

"Why you suddenly want to buy a gift for Jennie?"

"Well, she sulk with me because I eat her breakfast just now. " said Tae as he rub his back neck.

"Poor you." said Jimin. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What about you? What you will do if Rose sulk with you?" Taehyung asked. Huh?

"Why you involved me!!??" I whined.

"Well, he only have eyes on you." said Taehyung. I felt like my cheeks is hot. I close my cheeks.

"Turn around, Tae." I said as I look away. I can feel Jimin smirking.

JIMIN POV

I smirked at her and then glance at Tae. Taehyung just keep teasing her. Even she close her cheeks but I know she blushing. I can see her ears are reddened.

Whenever I look at Rose, I can feel my heart happy. It just like the effect that she give to me is really.....high.

"Tae, I think you have to stop. Rose will explode when you tease her about me again." Rose gasp. She hit my arms.

"Yah!!! I'm not!!" yelled Rose. I grinning at her.

"I can see your ears is reddened." Rose puffed her cheeks. I chuckles at her cuteness. Taehyung laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"Poor you, Rose." said Taehyung. I smiled at this scene. I realise that...I fell inlove with her. We just like family. Don't think that I'm jealous. Taehyung love Jennie. Just like I said. We are family. It just that...should we kill them? I felt like...can't.

Day by day, my heart feel heavy. I can't hit her anymore. Mr Bang....I'm sorry. This is not the real me.

=====

"Wowwwwwww!!!!!" Jennie and Lisa squealing.

"It so big." said Yoongi. I turn to look at Rose and her jaw dropped. I chuckles and close her mouth.

"Fly might get in." Rose look away and it make me laughed.

"Arghh, it so cold...." whined Jisoo.

"Aish, you didn't bring coat." said Jin.

"I forgot..." said Jisoo.

"Let me warm you." Namjoon open his coat and backhugged her.

"Wow...so warm." said Jisoo. Jin laughed and patted her head.

"You are not suit to be leader. You are so soft." said Jin.

"Well, leader must be soft also. " said  Jisoo. Jin laughed.

"I'm cold too~" whined Namjoon. Jin open his coat and backhugged Namjoon.

"Such like a parents and a daugther." said Jennie. We laughed at them.

Soon, we get in. I look around and this mall is so beautiful.

"I want to find something. See you!!" By that Yoongi walked away. I look around and Jennie and Lisa already gone. Same with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Wait. Where is the others?" Rose asked.

"They gone just like that. Probably going somewhere. " said Jisoo.

"Then, meet at the van!!" Namjoon walked away.

"Unnie, since we here, why don't you buy a coat?" Rose asked. Jisoo gasp.

"You are right. Jin!! Come on!!" Jisoo dragged him by pulling his shirt.

"Yah!! Why me!!??" whined Jin. Rose giggles.

"Such a cute parents." muttered Rose. I smile softly at her. Then, something came to my mind. I hold her hand.

"J-Jimin?" she shuttering is so cute. I'm so happy that I give affect on her.

"Let's go somewhere?" she look hestitated first then she nods.

>>>>>

I take a look at this store. Right now, we end up at girl store. How we end up here? Rose suddenly dragged me here. I'm here leaning my back on the wall while looking at the store.

I glance at Rose and she already interested with beautiful bracelet. I can see her eyes sparkling. I chuckles and shake my head.

"Can I take a look of this?" Rose asked. What make my mood down is...the worker is guy. A FREAKING GUY!!!!

"Sure." he said. He don't know that was Rose because we wearing mask and sunglasses.

"Wow!!! It beautiful." said Rose. That guy smiling at her.

"Even you use sunglasses...I know you are beautiful." he said. Rose giggles in shyness.

"I take that as compliment." said Rose. I already felt uneasy.

"You have a sweet voice." he said. He smiling at her so...sweet. Okay that's enough. I went to them.

ROSE POV

This guy is sure so flirty. What is his reaction if he knew that I'm the dangerous criminal? I sigh quietly.

"So, miss. Can I know your name?" he asked. M-My name?

"Uh..I'm sorry. I can't give my name to stranger." I chuckles awkwardly.

"Ahahahahaha!! You are so cute!!" he said. I laughed awkwardly.

"You are not child, miss." he said.

"Um...I..I have boyfriend. And he said, don't give my privacy to stranger." he look shocked but then smirked.

"Oh you have boyfriend. But he's not here-" suddenly....

"Her boyfriend is here." said Jimin as he wrapped his arms around me.

CONTINUE~