101

JISOO POV

We waited for the doctor to come out. All of us waiting here and no tears left already. Namjoon already sits on the ground with back on the wall. Jin sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung. 

Yoongi closes his face with palm hands. Jennie and Lisa put their heads on my shoulder. Hoseok sitting lifeless. All of us in our own mind.

 What will happen next? Is it going to be a happy ending? Are my friends will be okay? Are we going to stay like this? Is this the end?

Too many questions having in my mind. Suddenly, the doctor came out.

"Excuse me, Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung related with who?" he asked. 

"All of us." said Yoongi. That doctor nods and checks the paper first. 

"We start with Park Jimin first?" he asked. We just nod.

"Well, Jimin...he almost died." he said. Our eyes widen.

"But don't worried. We save him. We just don't know when will he wake up." he said. 

" How about Rose?" Jennie asked.

"She also fine but she loses too much blood. She has to rest to gained her energy." he said. We sigh in relief. The doctor smile.

"You guys sure are good friends. Well, you can go and visit those two." he said. We gasp in happiness. We bowed and say thank you to the doctor before went in. 

We find their wad and soon we found it, we get in. Namjoon opens the door and saw those two lay down on the bed peacefully. We walked slowly and Jennie burst into tears. She rushes to Rose and hugs her.

"Rose, I felt glad that you're okay." Jennie said. The boys to Jimin and we went to Rose.  caresses her cut on the cheeks.

"You're so strong, Rose." I muttered. 

"Hope you wake up soon." said Lisa. 

I wondered what will happen if we do not make it? It terrified me. I have to admit it, I'm scared just now but I don't want to show it. Mr. Bang and YG escaped. They run away. We don't if we meet them again or not.

"I think we stay here first. Clear our minds and rest. " said Namjoon. We agreed. 

"Do you think we will meet those two again?" Hoseok asked. We silence for a moment. Then, Yoongi answer.

"Even we met them, we wouldn't let them escaped again." Yoongi said as he clenched his fist. 

"Don't worried. We will live like how we want." said Jin. How do we want? I still want to be mafia but not an evil one. 

"Tomorrow, we will go find someplace to stay. " said Namjoon.

"How? We don't have money." said Jennie. Taehyung chuckles and wrapped his arms around Jennie.

"Only you girls but us? Well, we have a saving account. " said Taehyung. Jennie glare at him.

"Of course we don't have. YG didn't let us do that." said Lisa. The boys frowned.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because he scared if we betrayed him. So, when our payday, he call us and give us cash. Weird right?" 

"That's not weird but that is torturing." said Jin as he takes a sit. 

"Let's not talk about it." said Namjoon. We nod.

We decide to sleep. We ask for more chairs for us, The girls sleep on the couch while the boys sleep while sitting. Comfortable or not but it just temporary.